2010·除夕团圆饭

Today is the last day of 2009, according to the Chi lunar calendar. Slpt real late ysn... ard 2+am, so woke up oni ard 1+pm today.
Randomly watching tv this afternoon... Jacky Wu's one of the Taiwanese host I like... he may look a "dirty fellow", but u'd hav to admit tat he has gd talking skills. After tat, took out 1 of the container tat I use to put all my nail colouring stuffs, lip stick stuffs, some foundation, a eyeliner and bottle of eyelash nutrient haha.
Eh shocking y Snowman has quite a no. of make-up stuff though it seems I dun do make-up at all? Ok la... I do put some of them at times... esp nail colours on my toe nails haha. *My finger nails are too short... nt very nice even when u colour them. I prefer them plain anyway.* Yeah so the main purpose was to colour my toe nails today. Put the pink glitter colour, but changed to the plain glitter one later cos my toe nails are rather short recently too, so I tot they dun look nice with colours on them.
Tried drawing eyeliner and putting on some eye shadows... haha failure of cos! I tot my eyes looked "rather scary" and somehow having the eyeshadow on made my dark eye circles even more obvious. Shan't put any make-up to my eyes this CNY since I'm gonna wear my thick-framed red glasses to grandma's house tml.
Oh and I tried straightening my hair again... hmm... straighter than wat I gt ysd but still nt very straight. At the very least, my curly hair dun fly ard like nobody's business once straightened haha. *Well... my curly hair's "as stubborn as" its master lol.* 


*Hope the "potato" method really helps lighten acne scars.*

Dad and I set up the table in the evening, and I brought out the food mum prepared for steamboat!

Mum gt my fav sotong, 金针菇and abalone slices. Bro gt his fav sashimi. Was so full halfway thru... maybe cos we were talking and eating at the same time lol.

2nd, 3rd and 4th uncle came over my house for a mahjong session at night. *Yes it's still gg on right nw.* Saw my cousin DX... like once every yr. OMG... he's only like 14 or 15 yrs old but he's like "gt air pumped into him" la~ he grew so tall and "bigger" in a yr! Quiet boy... hardly talks haha. He "sticks" to his dad (4th uncle) by the mahjong table...

I decided to re-arrange my clothes in the wardrobe. And right after I took out all my clothes, I spread out almost all the belts I've and this is how it looks like haha:
Abt 20pieces here ba? I've gt some other thin ones tat I keep in a box. Seeing these belts always remind me of the immersion trip in China in 2007... cos I bought most of the belts there! I'm glad most of them are still in gd conditions nw... haha and I've gt a feeling tat I'm gonna get more belts if I go over Shanghai later this yr LOL!
And as I was arranging my clothes, I was already starting to think which ones I wanna bring over to China to wear and dump there haha. *Have I accepted the INSTEP offer "sub-conciously"? Haha.*

Saw this making of "Open Happiness" Coca-cola MV by 2PM! The guys looked like they had fun... and they are wearing red... kind of coincides with CNY haha! I loved the happy mood here and can't wait for the full MV to be out! And Junsu's looking better and finer nwadays!

Ok... a happy CNY 2010 to all out there! Hope that u've had a wonderful reunion with ur love ones. I'm off to watching channel 8's countdown show nw.

Comments