Avatar

Goklas wanted tuition in the morning... so I went for tuition in the morning, then came back home... took a nap in the afternoon b4 I showered and went out for singing lesson and the concert audition.

Joined Alvin's class and haiz... cos of the cough and phlegm, my singing voice has gotten worse somehow... couldn't reach high notes while practising haha. Sang "Feels Like Home" in front... haha Alvin tot I sounded a bit nasal today lol.
Went for the last concert audition at 5pm. XH was already singing. I liked the tone of her voice... "clean" and the way she pronounce her words were clear. Shirley confirmed one of the fast song as her song item. Saw EY, Evelyn, Jeremy and Melissa danced today. Melissa was so nervous she forgot her dance steps for "Mr.Q" lol... poor gal... muz be even more stressed after seeing EY danced the same song. EY's kinda "aggressive" when she dances... and sings. Guess that's her "strong and fierce" personality that she's gonna bring onstage. Oh Jeremy danced to Show Luo's song... was kinda stiff haha. Dennis was teaching him how to be“柔”when dancing haha... Dennis“扭”super gd neh lol.

They told us to choose a fast number this wk, so I picked 5 songs and burned their minus ones into CD. I chose to sing F.I.R's“你的微笑” 1st. Dunno was it cos I drank the cough medicine and it "took effect" or wat... I swear I literally "vomitted" out the lyrics smoothly... guess it's already "etched in my mind" since dunno when haha. Well, sth wrong with the mic at the start but I din really notice haha... and I began to sway ard the little space I was in. *虽然是小小的空间,但我每次都紧张。。。害怕它会把我“吞噬”掉。* Luckily my audience were kind ppl... they were smiling and tat gave me confidence somehw... thks. So, I din even had the chance to try out "You Belong With Me" and Sylvia they all confirmed“你的微笑” as my 2nd item in the concert.

Then, producers began to ask us for a rough concept/idea we've in mind as to how we're gonna dress for our performances. Well, I guess I already have them in mind... juz tat hair and make-up is a prob for me. *I needa find someone to teach me basic make-up ah~* Near the end, Dennis asked for whoever's interested in em-ceeing to do a short intro up front. Melissa, Evelyn, Marcus, Leann, EY, Jeremy and I went up haha. I was talking nonsense real fast... seriously haha. No“内涵”mostly in my speech lol... I myself wasn't impressed at all though. In the end, Dennis expects all who were interested to em-ceeing this time round to do a 10-min presentation for the opening of the concert on 27th Feb, when our lesson and rehearsals resume. They gonna have a mini CNY celebration on tat day too... but I might hav to give it a miss though.
*I already have some ideas in mind... but again it's broken... needa linked them up.*
*我很enjoy,但在人前就是放不开。*


Caught "Avatar".
人类贪得无厌,破坏了大自然的生态。
Na'vi只是虚拟吗?

Rating: 4/5

Comments