Love Happens

Juz gt Dr Xu's comment on our feature article... gt some changes to make here and there. Think I can only finish them tml afternoon. Was on the phone with WZ and we dicussed till like 2+am.

Lit lect totay was totally sian for me... couldn't get the infos into my head. Cham... somehw clueless for the coming exam. Dunno if I could still "write as much rubbish" as like my days in poly haha. *Those "rubbish" earn me my grades eh~*

Din go Kino to find the bk I want cos no time. Met Pat at Somerset and we caught the movie "Love Happens".

Rating: 2/5

Had dinner at Pasta de Waraku with Pat. Think I'm kinda addicted to the place haha. Gt a little bit sick of the egg yolk cream pasta... hehe. Pat's fried rice wasn't too bad, but she said gt sick of it oso after eating like half a plate.

*每每吃完丰盛的一顿后,就像有两个月的身孕一样,走起路来真累人。*

Comments