茶倪思band audition

*rRandom: I dun believe in the heavy usage of "bombastic" words. They are, at most times, not a bonus, but a burden.*

Juz watched this vid of 2PM dancing a slightly funnier version of "Again and Again" on a variety show cos they were asked to do so. JaeBoem was kinda funny but we can still see that he's gt the "舞蹈底子".


Read on the HC101's tut notes... for my tut when sch starts again. Honestly, I dunno if I can really at least start revision... when I haven even touch my HC201's assignment. And come to think of it... I'm a bit worried about my COM415 assignment nw... shit.

*My 21st bday celebration... I jus realised it's a mere 3wks away to my bday. Busy with sch... and my friends are busy with sch/work too. Shall see how I can accomodate everyone haha~*


Met Royston and Lynn at Clarke Quay control for茶倪思band's audition. Janice and XY came nt long after, and 3 other guys from Chi yr 1 came for the audition too. We went to Fourtones Studio and it was a small rm sia. 3 other guys all have like"底子" one lor... jammed music, was in Chi orchestra, noes harmony... whoa sey. The seniors performed... very nice sia. They've gt the voice... loud enough even with the drums banging lol. Sang“制造浪漫”wth Royston... I tot my voice kinda soft eh haha.
After tat solo-ed“迷宫”... I was the only one with minus one, others all sang without music. Gosh I was nervous lor... and LW kept asking if I was interested to be the guitarist cos they super in need of one. *My guitar skills... I learnt like 1+mth nia eh haha.* They are actualli lacking in instrumentalists rather than singers la. I tried the electric guitar... but it's like I can't even change notes properly from one to another nw and LW told me one shld be ok with it in 3mths time~ alamak I doubt with the effort I'm putting in I can la haha.

Anyway, I shall see hw the result comes out. Cos I dunno if I can commit like 4yrs~ lol. I mean I like music, but if it clashes with sch work... double pressure... then I gt no choice but to go with sch isn't it? Lol.
*It's quite a nice vase... to the eyes. But I dunno wat's in it. Feels like it's sth I'm nt gonna desire.*

Comments