Dad's B'day + my 21st B'day surprise with uni frens + ANTM cycle 11 + Ugly Truth

*Dad's 55th bday today! Happy bday to dad~*

Was supposed to meet SS earlier on fri to discuss our HW101C's pair assignment. But SS told me she went even earlier to meet MT and XY to discuss HC102. When I was on the bus to sch, SS told me the other 2 would be late, so she would meet me in the chi lib instead. Wierd, I saw XY in the lib printing things haha... and SS was there too. Well, I din manage to recognise XY at 1st cos she was back facing me. Both of us wore black tat day, and she was joking we wore "情侣装" lol.

Hmm, then after printing, SS told me MT they all reach le. And all of us went up to near Lt27. Hehe... well I guessed it cos I sorta overheard MT saying sth about my bday at lect the day b4 lol. *had to pretend I was so very surprised~ ok la I noe u guys planned it... thks!* I saw my 21 piece of cake on the table straightaway... 21 red strawberry cheesecakes and they caught my eyes~ cos the colour was so beautiful! *Well, it looked tasty as well~* SS gt it at Pasir Ris's Cottage Pies. Michelle passed me my presents and XY and SS took turns snapping photos haha... and I'm wondering wat's the stupid stack of HC101 notes doing in front of me while I was making my wish haha... forgt to take it away... but nope I dun wish for a life filled with studies though lol.
I was kind of fascinated by the Korean book Michelle gt me from Kino... so happy! It sure'd be of use to my learning of한곡어~
The strawberry cakes were delicious... except a bit of cheese and saltiness in it. I ate like 6-7 of it lor... but SS said it would melt if left in the sun. The gals helped to eat too... except YQ who's running a fever... poor gal. MT wanted to give me a big "muackz" but I tot it'd be better if she presented me with the "key necklace" they gt me from Far East. Oh yeah, there's this black cropped top they gt me too... I wore it on the spot but as I was already clad in black... it din make much diff la haha. Wonderful food + presents from wonderful uni friends... thk u ppl: SS, Michelle, YQ, XY, MT, WT and LC. Another missy YY din come to sch cos she wasn't feeling well haha.
*My 21st bday's like being held over a few days lol~ I'm "split" bet being born over a few days haha!*

Lit tut and lect was boring as usual, and I reckon many ppl skipped the lect haha. After tat, SS and I stayed in sch to discuss our pair assignment for like an hr, b4 she left for Buona Vista to meet up with her bf for dinner. Saw SS's TV practicum friend, Lucas on the bus. He said SS reminded him of水蜜桃姐姐, both looks and voice wise haha. Our "little SS" here indeed has a大众脸... some said she resembles the korean actress具惠善too. *Gosh... Lucas reminds me of Alvin from Hua Yi Sec~*

Saw SHINee's new MV "Ring Ding Dong" out ysd. The beat is catchy but I still dun really appreciate
the "ling-ling-dong-ding-ding-ding" no meaning lyrics in the song lol. Nevertheless, Jong Hyun and Key looks gd inside I reckon.

Anyway, finished watching "America's Next Top Model cycle 11" ysn. And after 5 tortureous hrs of COM415's feature writing this afternoon, I finally completed my part of the report and sent it to WZ. *It was a monster to me... a monster that I haven't get rid of "completely".*
So nw I'm happy to blog about my after-tots on "ANTM". There are a few gals tat I've some impression of in the show... shall share some of the shoots I really liked from them~ Analeigh's a skater and she placed 3rd among all gals in this cycle. Well, she has those kind of "gal nex door" look, but there is sth "plastic" about her looks I tot. Its like she seems to be innocent but might nt really be as "angelic" as she looks haha.

When I was watching the 1st 2 episodes, Clark caught me with her out-spoken and "seemed-to-be-domineering" personality and interviews. I tot she looked like she's gt potential, and the photo above is simply "deadly beautiful". Her eyes are so focused and sharp... it looks as if this mysterious animal's gonna eat anyone that goes near it haha.

Isis's the talk of the show cos she's a transexual. Well, nt totally a woman yet when the filming took place. In a way, I give her the thumbs up for her bravery. Though I muz say she doesn't appeal to me as a model.

This lady definitely gave off a very cool air ard her. Elina's 18 but I tot she really looked like 30yrs old. I still prefer her with her initial black rebonded shoulder length hair... she looks a bit Asian with tat. Watever photo I saw of her, it was simply cool or cold. The fact tat she might be a heterosexual and her tatoos sure caught the audience's interests.

Lauren Brie is one gd eg of someone who's photogenic but nt as pretty-looking in real life.

I kinda liked Marjourie. I tot she had the potential to go against McKey in the finals... but too bad she simply was too pessmistic, nt confident in herself. She freaked out a tad too much I reckon. Liked how she worked her moves too... she's the kind of model I expect to see portraying diff roles when she shoots... versatile looks.

Samantha's one of my favs from the cycle! I noticed her after the haircut and I tot the 1st pic of hers looked super WOW! Her bubbly personality shoned in the show... nvm how others said she's too commercial-looking. Her last pose is... diva haha.
Sheena admited to her breast implants... which was brave of her. Half Japanese and half Korean, she's a loud gal and does gives off a sense of bitchiness. Still, I tot she had a great body for an Asian.

I only noticed the red-haired Brittany McKey as a sort of tomboy-ish fighter gal at 1st. After her haircut, awesome pics of her began to surface haha. She seems real determined in keeping fit in the show... whr she ran like 48rounds ard their private swimming pool, flipped, did star jump and all sorts of stunts to keep her figure... gosh some determination there. She's very tall... and her legs are super long... envious. I liked her last shot here which was for Cover Girl... really stunning. McKey deserves to win cos she's gt the whole package to being a model.

Rating: 4/5

Honestly, the reason why ppl are interested in "ANTM" would be for those gossips and cat-fights among the contestants which are so interesting to watch. Be it scripted or nt, I'm still gonna go on to catch season 12 and 13 of "ANTM" haha.

Caught "The Ugly Truth".Rating: 3/5

Okie... gt to go and continue with my HW101C's pair assignment nw.

Comments