21st Bday celebration with 4-in-love, QW and PQ

After HC101's lect, went for lunch at Nanyang Executive Cafe with Michelle and WT. WT and I had wanton noodle, I had the dry one while she wanted the soup one. The "yellow noodle" taste was a bit too much but the prawn wanton was very nice... u feel ur mouth full of prawn the min u sink ur teeth into the wanton haha. Michelle poor thing sia... she waited half an hr for her cuttlefish porridge sia! Dunno wat's with the kitchen or waiters/waitresses man! In the end, it was $4.60 for me and WT, and $3+ for Michelle... haha she dun wanna go back again though lol.

Met WZ near the Foreign Students' Office cos she gt to submit her application for INSTEP to Fudan nex yr. Think we finished the whole thing near 3pm, and then WZ's mum called. She had her new bedrm painted today, and her mum wants her to go home and double-check on the colours in case the person painted wrongly. And sth cropped up at PQ's side, so in the end, it was only me and HL who went bowling at Chevrons.
*心情难免是复杂的,但也很快就不复杂了。*


The last time I went there was during sec sch days if I din rmb wrongly... din play then. We played 2 games, so 20rounds in all haha. Totalled up to $15.20. *Din see student price was $2.70 per game nia!* HL said she played b4, but she scored zero all the way... couldn't believe it... and after a few pointers from me, she even managed to all-strike leh! I din even manage to get one all-strike today lol. *HL孺子可教也~* There's one brown ball among our bunch... and it was a lucky ball at 1st, but then the luck slowly disappeared towards the end haha. HL tot it looked very gd, and I tot it looked like a lollipop haha. Oh and I think I need training definitely... my arms get tired kinda soon after into the game... and once I get tired, my ball "sways" into the corner halfway haha.
Anyway sth stupid happened halfway. We wanted to start a new game, so the instruction was to roll a ball into the lane. King HL was feeling naughty, so she tried to take the "15" ball and then both of us pushed the ball into the lane... and so "heng" sia... it gt stuck 3/4 into the lane, at the left drain! So paiseh la... until the person-in-charge came and pushed the ball into the lane for us... he secretly laughed when he walked past me somemore LOL.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then, met Pat, QW, PQ and WZ at Bugis. Looked for a restaurant along the streets, and I decided on a Korean restaurant. Guess I was too excited about the food... din take notice of the name of tat restaurant haha. QW and HL wanted buffet, and soon all of us agreed cos it was more worth it compared to those ala-carte set meals... each person $24. QW and HL cooked at one side of the table, whilst PQ, me and WZ took another side. 3 of us were like "chicken-hands-duck-legs" la~ can't cook properly haha. On the other hand, QW and HL were macham experts wor... haha. And so in the end, e 3 of us gave up... and waited for the 2 experts to "serve" us haha. Oh and Pat was busy "distributing" the diff cooked dishes like sushi to us haha.
I liked the soups (green bean, kimchi toufu, 辣子蟹), as well as the diff meats like mutton, chicken, pork and esp the spicy fish! The sour plum drink wasn't nice though. Ate until super full... Pat was the 1st to "K-O" haha. HL and QW were still eating beef meat sia~ Their service were nt bad overall, juz the gal who opened the door for us looked kinda pissed... dunno wat for.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Went back Bugis and we went to BHG. QW wanted to look for sth at MUJI... din manage to get her massager though. Then went over to the clothes section to find the others. They wanted me to try on the prom dresses... as in nv see me dress "lady-like" b4 haha. I rejected at 1st, cos I'm totally nt comfortable when I'm "nt in my kind of clothes" haha. And when I'm nt comfortable... I tend to be clumsy la gals LOL. *Like tat no image... I nt HL... I still "care" about my image de hehe.* In the end, I gave in... they chose 3 diff types and I went in to try. The one WZ chose for me was too small and short for me... haha... more suitable for her height lol. The one Pat chose for me... I manage to wear the L size one haha... and I only let them see me in tat haha. They tot it looked nice, and when I went in to take photo... cos I had no prior experience of "self-taking" of photos in changing rms... I din really took haha. They tot it was so wasted but really la... I was stupid enough nt to change the angle of the cam to face the mirror and take LOL! *So nw my淑女样子shall remain in their memories haha~* Anyway, I tot the sales lady there kinda rude... she sounded like she dun welcome us leh... cos we're like playing ard and nt buying the clothes. Still, I tot as a customer-oriented service person, u shld remain polite no matter wat. The tone in her was frustrated.
*顾忌、犹豫,是因为没有自信。*

Went Swensens to have my 21st ice-cream cake! It's a mixture of strawberry, chocolate, vanilla etc flavoured ice-cream. While we were eating, the gals decided to play on the shape of the cake again... like WZ's ice-cream cake last time haha. They managed to get 2 heart shapes... one smaller in size. And guess wat name I gave to the small heart? "Cherry at the edge of the Earth". QW immediately gave it a translation:“悬崖边的樱桃”... whoa sey so poetic sia haha.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Anyway, they all gt me a chaquer-ed bag, (WZ was carrying it all along the whole day~ I tot it was hers HAHA!), a wallet I tot was nice when I saw last time, and a soft toy teddy! Yeah finally some ppl gt me a soft toy haha~ Designer WZ even cut up her own tee she gt in China into a kind of like cropped top for the bear lol... for it to hav "my style" lol. Some creative juices there haha. There's a musical note necklace on it, as well as a watch with Snowman fig in the face haha. Very happy~ thk u u gals!
*
还是不习惯当主角,配角我比较自在haha.*


Blogger's been very slow at uploading photos these 2 days. Here's the link to all the photos I've uploaded on FB:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=121706&id=739497982&l=8b80f4d937

Comments