과속스캔들

Caught "과속스캔들" (Speeding Scandal").Funny comedy. I like the little boy there... he's super natural and looks cute with his "dazed" look in the movie haha. And the female lead's gt a very nice voice there... I mean if all the songs she sang in the movie were really sang by her... then I'd hav to say tat I'm very impressed by her voice!

Rating: 3.25/5

Caught epi 10 of "Heading To The Ground"... the scene whr U-Know and Go Ara joined in the singing competition and performed on stage was hilarious. U-Know gd at both dancing and singing to his "Checkmate"... perfect! Go Ara, on the other hand, 豁出去了! So funny~ Then there's another scene near the end whr U-Know gt Go Ara a Converse sneakers (I assume is tat brand) as her bday gift and wore for her... super sweet neh! And I love tat pair of sneakers~ esp the deep pink + bright purple kind of combi colours is unique.

Comments