*“做好本份”的定义,看来对每个人来说都不同。是communication breakdown导致的吗?*

Left with 2 more assignments to go b4 exams... HW101C and HC101's essay. Gt to complete them asap... cos I'm feeling like I've gt less and less time to revise le.

Saw a korean variety show tat went all the way to Seattle to looke for JaeBum. He refused to talk about anything... oh my it felt like they were stalking him, won't even give him the slightest privacy. But who noes? Their action taken this time round might lead to a "speedier recovery"-- Jae Bum gg back to 2PM!

Watched epi 9 of "Heading To The Ground" juz nw. Was watching this scene...and wat caught my attention wasn't the gd-looking lad... its the FOOD! Alamak... imagine this pic full screen+ HQ... omg the steamboat is making me salivate haha.
And since I'm doing screen-capturing, might as well capture a shot of this Korean actor (guy in pink), whom I think has an uncanny resemblance to小刚from Energy haha~ *U-Know's expression looks funny here haha.*

Comments