What a break...

Coming break macham nt break lor. But still glad I've it, if nt even worse. Assignments as expected, but din expect them to require so much effort... esp HC201... I think it's gonna take up a lot of time lor. And seriously, even though they are due in like mid oct/end oct... still doesn't make much diff cos once break ends and sch starts again, time would be "zooming towards" exam period le~ argh!
Mum said: "You chose to go uni one o."
也对... 是我选的路,就不要怨了hor?

*WZ's throwing her苦水too... and mine mine, mine seems better compared to hers. How am I gonna survive the remaining 7 sems ah!?*

*kHottest really did the 2PM "Again & Again" mass dance in public! OMG~ I wish I could dance like them... sadly my dancing skills... erm... haha.*

Went lunch with Michelle and YY, we took shuttle bus C to hall 14. Had the korean chicken ramyeon ($3.50)... nt bad o. *Many flies ard though.* Anyway, the halls there kinda ulu, but new compared to others haha.
COM415 as usual, many things to do la... gt panicky during this tut most of the time haha. I can nv finish his work properly during tut time it seems lol. And he seemed to have very high expectations... I heard many complaining that we all dunno wat to write le haha. *I dun exactly like "flowery writings". “纤细的左手”只是出自我手的“意外”haha!*

Went for guitar lesson at night. PH skipped again cos she's gt quizzed in sch. Learnt how to play the tabs for "Wake Me Up When September Ends" and "Lonely"... though it's only the beginning... I still love it. Nt easy la cos I kept on mixing up tabs, frets and which finger to use haha. So for the moment, let's nt talk about the "speed" lol.
*Chinese band audition... I dun even rmb the lyrics to"制造浪漫" sia haha.*

On a lighter note, my taobao spree stuffs are here! Shall get it in a few days time I think.

Comments