Wild Child

*JaeBoem! Alamak why does he have to leave 2PM! I'm so gonna miss his humour~ and I'm gonna rewatch "Wild Bunny" if I have the time.*

*不在乎的人说气我的话只会气我一子而已。*

Learned about国际音标's 辅音early tues morning at lecture. Think I'm getting all "tongue-tied" after the lect lol. And there's gonna be a small test nex wk!
HC201's is killing me... with all those诗and散文的文本... too much to "digest" le!
After tat, went canteen 2 with MT, Michelle, LC and YY for lunch. The grilled fish with potato salad and rice ($3.50) was nt bad... a bit salty though. 5 of us shared夏日霜's雪花冰... oreo and fruit flavour... oh shiok! Each person oni $1.50 nia haha.WZ came to join me and had her lunch, after the 4 left.
2 of us went for COM415's lesson together. Dr Xu invited早报采访主任, 韩咏梅, over for a sharing session with us. I was super duper shocked when she mentioned about me! She rmb-ed me sia~ omg. Din expect her to rmb me cos I wasn't under her while during my internship at MYpaper last time lol. *Well, her comments gave me and WZ “一剂强心针”ba~ haha.* Lesson ended near 8pm... anyway gt a lot more to do, nw that we've confirmed an interview with Singapore Children's Society.

Chiong to guitar lesson. Sorta gt to learn 2 new songs (nt full) today~ happy: "Big Big World" and “童话”. We definitely can't play the full chord well for the songs but it's already challenging enough learning how to play parts of the songs haha. *I was almost tempted to buy the pop song guitar bk la~* Albert's bday's on 19th Sep... he wants the class to play "Happy Birthday" for him nex Tues haha.
I enjoy my guitar lessons. At least that's wat I told Pat... nt to mugged at home and instead, go pick up sth that interests u.
To learn sth u enjoy can nv be a burden. It only liftens up ur spirit, and somehw还会把压力转变成推动力!


*思想成不成熟真的很重要。我觉得自己的想法和现在的中学生已经有“代沟”了haha.*

Caught "Wild Child" at night (while eating my supper noodles~ doi~ I only managed to drop 1kg recently and nw... LOL).
Rating: 3.25/5

Comments