Caught the 1st 2 episodes of "Heading To The Ground" ysn, a korean drama series featuring U-Know and Go Ara. U-Know was indeed a bit exaggerating in acting but I guess that's hw his character is supposed to be like. It's a drama about this young lad, who aims to fulfil his dream of becoming a national soccer player. I will continue catching this drama, but I seriously hope to see U-Know in some roles like Jun Pyo in "Boys Over Flowers"... cos I think he'd look super cool in tat haha!

Goklas called me this morning to say that his hp was confiscated by his sch cher, so couldn't reply to my sms. So, I changed his tuition to 4pm tml lo. Slpt a lot this morning, and after my lunch (nasi lemak), I went out to meet Esther for singing lessons. *WZ cun make it to class cos of her tuition... seems like she and Esther really“无缘”haha.* 2mths nv see Esther and she gt the "ah lian" look today haha. *I dressed“斯文”today!? No la...我本来就长得蛮斯文的lol~*

Saw Felix recording for another class of students. They are all rather confident, compared to my class ppl. *I think most, or shld I say most PRCs I saw are.* As for us, Felix let us watched the 2 vids I sent him, with questions on harmonisation... S.H.E and DBSK's song haha. Basically, he answered our questions on harmonisation during the whole lesson today. ZL said he thinks that my voice is of a higher pitch when I talk, but when it sounds lower when I'm singing. I dun deny the fact that I hav the tendency to“压”my voice when I sing. I dun want to sound all "high pitch" cos personally, I reckon女生高音没什么特别haha. But I have to admit, my voice still belongs to the "mid-high" range.

Esther gt all moody somehow haha. Anyway, we went for dinner at南翔馒头店at Bugis Junction. I gt YB mum's present for nex wk's chalet too haha.
Wanted to sit there la~ so "gt feel" haha. The furnitures were kinda unique in this restaurant. Bet WZ likes the pic above? Lol.The蟹黄小笼包 ($11.80) is super nice ah! When it comes to eating小笼包, I love the soup the most haha! The上海醉酒鸡 does smell of wine haha... but so-so. It's cold btw. My酸辣面($7) was oso average nia. I spent about 20bucks ba.
Then, 2 poor ppl walked ard Bugis and realise we gt no money to spent... so decided to go home at ard 8pm haha. *No money oso can't shop ah~*

*I need $$$!*

Comments