PH's bday celebration + 漫漫长路

*Even if it means only one qn done... it's still a bit of relief. Though I know I still have a lot to do and revise for sch haha.*

Accompanied PH to JP to buy some stuffs for her bday party... a little nia la haha. SY came and join us, and the 3 of us went IMM Secret Recipe to get PH's 3kg bday cake... it's over 80bucks lor~ ex haha. I went home and changed clothes b4 gg down to PH's condo again. She brought SY and I to her function hall... whr her bday celebration is held.Looks nice right!? Macham some cozy hotel living rm~ *My dream house can be like tat o~ haha!* And she told us book for 5hrs only 20+bucks... gosh I joked I would have my 21st bday party there as well LOL. Can accomodate 30+ppl.
Waited for the caterer and he came ard 6+pm. PH ordered quite a bit neh... cereal prawns, bee hoon, honeydew sago jelly, fried fish meat, curry chicken, mushrms and veggies, fruit punch, fried crab stick(?) and spring rolls... this is like $450+ woo~ "bomb" haha. I loved the dessert, bee hoon, mushrms and crab meat esp haha. YB, Jess, Ben and James came together, MH a bit later and the 7 of us started to play "Shadow Hunters" together haha. It's a nice game... as in more diff to guess whose "shadow", "neutral" or "hunter", as compared to the "Bang!" game we played later.
PH's uni mates came in a while... 20 of them ba? Anyway, TV was showing Fann and Chris's wedding special... and most of us were watching it there. *I tot these couple somehow a bit "overdo" their wedding le... okie I'm one of the ppl nt interested in their relationship haha.*

Poor PH brought her uni mates to her home to“参观”... and in the end, she gt thrown into the waters by the guys sia! Lol... security scolded haha. No wonder we saw her changed her clothes when she came back... aiyah shld have wear the previous nice nice wear and cut cake mah~ haha. Cake cutting session at 9pm, and I couldn't even recognise her bro haha. The cake was kinda nice haha... nt too sweet overall for me. *K, I finally know who JM and Leslie are lol~*
PH went back to entertain her friends, whilst our "sec sch gang" went back to our table and played "Bang!". James taught us and hmm... it isn't too tough to comprehend. Only 2 rounds but it seems it took us quite long to finish playing neh haha. MY din play though cos she said she found it hard lol. YL most cham la... being the "big baddie", he had to make sure he kept the Sheriff as the last surviving b4 he can kill lol. James was the deputy sheriff... so he was having a "tough fight" with YL lol.
*MH was all about "decoy" and "allies" the whole night la~ haha.* Hope PH had a happy 21st~ and Jess, Ben, MH, YB and I gt cosmetics and facial stuffs for her la~ a bunch haha!

Caught a jap movie, "漫漫长路".Though the sceneries were rather nice, but看时还真的觉得是“漫长的一部电影”... a simple love story can be so detailed and draggy. Sian.

Rating: 2/5

Comments