Chalet

*这两年,家里似乎不太平静。不好的都快过去吧。*

Sat went for tuition with Goklas early afternoon, then for singing lesson with WZ. Guess Felix forgot about his "hwk" to us... sing 1 song using 2 feels haha. We spent the 1+hr discussing on planning a mock concert for us 5 students. Hmm... basically nt much came out ba haha. Only decided WZ, WK and I would sing S.H.E's“花都开好了”together as one of the item haha.

After tat went down to Costa Sands resort chalet cos YB's mum bday celebration held there. I tried this Japanese mocha ice-cream ($2.80) on the way... a bit too bitter though.
*两页的报道,一人也能分得$100... 可要在这个星期二交稿... 我真的赶不出来。Cos sch work already a lot.*

Ben and I shared money and gt this pair of earrings + necklace for YB's mum. Haha I dun even know if auntie has earholes mah. But it's pretty paiseh if I dun bring anything there, since it's a bbq celebration this yr.
Reached there at 7+pm, and YB's parents were already bbq-ing for some time. Her relatives were already eating. I really liked the diff flavours of sausages YB's dad cooked... super nice! Sotong, fish cake and etc were delicious too hehe. Joined in the game of Monopoly with YB, Michelle, YT, Iris and WX. *I din noe now Monopoly use "electronic cards" liao haha.* The guys JY, TW, ZL they all reached later. JY joined us gals for the "Dino" game too. YB rented these games from James. We had to exchange cards and grab bones la haha... chaos sia.

YB brought out the hazelnut cake they gt from Prima Deli for her mum at about 9pm. *Auntie pretended to be shock... so funny haha!* The cake's quite nice. After tat, TW, Michelle, YB, ZL, YT, Francis, JY and I went back to the other rm tat we were supposed to ton in. We continued playing with the bone game lor... haha. Showered too... alamak I forgt to bring towel la haha. We tried to play the "bang bang" game, but then omg it was too tough to learn lol. *YB's gd at teaching though.*

Slpt at 3+am ba. JY and YT's godsis din slp haha. 3 of them were chatting. *Well, I gt one bed all to myself cos YB shared with ZL haha.* Couldn't really slp cos it was too noisy outside. Think I really fell aslp after JY they all left, which was like 6+am in the morning le haha. Woke up at 10am, and they had Burger King for breakfast. I'm nt a fastfood person, but since majority decided so, I oso paiseh to say anything, so shared burger set with YB. And doi I din realise it was beef until after we ordered! *罪过啊~* So, I had the upper half of the bread, with some omelette and bacon. Hmm on a side note, the mini hashbrowns were nice though.

Went back to rm and we began playing another board game: Shadow Hunters. Though I dislike using brains, but with all of us chatting and discussing, the game became fun o! It wasn't easy learning but after getting the nick of it, u simply enjoy haha. This is more of a "war game" la, most guys shld enjoy but however, I found it fun with many ppl playing o haha. It is a bit like "detective and thieves"... the concept is there... juz comes along with HP, attack, equipment cards and stuff la haha. *They teased me cos of the "Mother's Love" special ability with one of my character haha. ZL was dead b4 he even get to use the power when he gt tat card la!* Well, at least after 4-5 games, I did win like once haha... when I was a hunter!

YT and Francis went home after tat, whilst the 5 of us went to Escape... there were free tickets haha. Nt much fun rides there, except for maybe I saw the water log... too bad I dun have extra clothes to change into. In the end, TW, ZL and I went for the Go Kart ride *响应“F1”嘛~* lol. Michelle and YB prefer to stay in the shade though hehe. Oh so embarassing la... I was the 2nd to ride off and while I was making my turns, suddenly ZL overtook me~ alamak! Then I realise I was stepping both the engine and brake at the same time... which slowered down my car lol. Oh, there's this part where we go downslope... man it was bumpy! I felt like my car was gonna either "split" or it's wheels were gonna fly la~ After 3 laps, I came in last~ *sob* haha.

*尴尬,不是没有的。不自在的感觉,也存在的。下一次,我会尽量避免的。*

We left at nearly 4pm. TW drove the 4 of us, and I told him to drop me at Bukit Gombak MRT. After their car went off, and I contacted Chloe... I realised I shld have asked him to drop me at Bukit Batok instead! Cos I rmbed wrongly tat Chloe was supposed to meet me at Bukit Batok la~ still gt to take MRT up one stop to meet her... guess it's cos I tuition with Jorrick so I rmbed wrongly. My taobao stuffs were... so-so I tot. The 3 tops I gt din "stunt" me as beautiful haha. Anyway, Mrs Lim made me blueberry jam bread during tuition... plus ice milo and F&N Grape... gosh I felt like I'm a queen having "feast" for the past 2days sia lol.

Rushed home and caught "The Singapore F1 Grand Prix 2009"! Hamilton did a great and steady job ah~ he was leading almost all the way during the 61 laps! Well, I'm still nt so sure of the "usage" of the safety car but it definitely has power haha... to command all other cars when it appears on track.

Needa meet YB tml morning for her haircut at Snip Avenue... then WZ in sch... then PL for dinner and movie! See... there goes my Monday~ without any time left for doing my sch assignments at all~ gosh!

Juz finished watching the 1st epi of Korean Variety game show, "Dream Team". Man~ Junho can sprint sia! He's the typical runner la~ This show reminds me of a game show DBSK was on... whr they challenged many obstacles, physically. Minho's slim and tall, and I guess tat gave him the advantage to "slide thru the shark's closing jaws" in the game haha. Oh and I laughed super hard at the segment whr the host asked his own manager to test out the game... LOL this man was flipping, flopping and falling while walking up those会旋转的圆筒子. Funniest thing is his "dun give up spirit"... 害我笑到背酸. Can't wait for the nex epi!

Comments