JUMP

Tuition with Goklas in the morning on Sat. Helped him with his私函hwk. *一只脚,踏很多只船hor~*

Came home, read e 1st chapter of "The Tales of Beetle the Bard", showered and went to singing lesson. At 1st tot there was only me and QH, 2 students so lol.WK and ZL came later. Did the usual pitching... and recording lessons are coming in Nov... so fast!

Rushed to City Hall and met HL. We went to the Comex IT fair at Suntec... luckily it wasn't as packed as I tot. Gt myself Seagate's external hard drive... 500GB + 5yrs warranty... for $129! Gd bargain I reckon. HL gt thumbdrives for her friend, and a mouse for herself haha. After tat, we went for the most anticipated show at Esplanade!

Both of us had been wanting to watch the Korean Martial Arts Comedy performance "JUMP"! Saw those TV ads and they looked great~ And it's the 1st time both of us hav been to Esplanade to watch a theatre performance haha. We gt our tickets like 1+mth ago lo~ haha. Anyway, this 80+bucks is so worth it!HL and I were sitting at the rows nearest to the stage~ 2nd row middle seats somemore! The view was damn gd... and I took the 2 shots above b4 the performance started haha.The photos above are nt taken from the performance today of cos... juz sourced them from the net.
HL and I din even realise the performance had started when suddenly, we saw an old ah pek walking behind our row of seats. I really tot there was an old uncle who came to watch this performance, until I saw him up close... he was definitely in make-up la lol. He was holding on to a walking stick, and literally "limping" the stairs up to the stage. Juz when he was a step away from the stage, he asked one of the lady audience to help him up. He pointed to his butt and the lady slapped him on the butt! Lol... so cute. In the end, he even gt a kiss on the cheek from that lady haha! *Cheeky ah pek~*


One by one, all the characters (grandfather, father, mother, drunkard uncle, daughter, son-in-law) appeared in front of the audience... with a opening dance. The burglars 1 and 2 appeared in the middle of the performance. The storyline is roughly about how a nerdy guy likes the daughter in this martial arts family, and so he came over to ask for her hand. This family is simply a grp of martial arts wierdo that cracks audience up! Haha... I liked how the drunkard uncle asked one of this pretty lady audience up the stage... and he was "blushing" and rolled on the flr when he flew up the stage haha! One male audience went up the stage too cos the grandpa asked him too... and this guy quite配合la... He really did "flip" leh haha. *勇气可嘉!* Both audience gt the "JUMP" logo top~ so gd!

Each and every character had their发挥空间and all of them left an impression on me. Guess I liked the 2 old uncles most... esp the "old man"... his "er~ er~" sound (sounded like hiccup) when he walked with his stick...比梁婆婆还经典啦! Oh yeah, the guy who acted as the son-in-law (Lee Jeong Soo)... he's those typical cute-looking guy when he took the specs down... but gosh he's gt a hot body o lol. *HL kept on praising him~* Oh but I tot the one with the best physique would be the guy who portrayed the drunkard uncle... he looks like 1 Korean football star too with tat hairstyle lol. The father looks very man too! *Oh~ Korean guys... all so gd-looking mah? Lol... the wonders of plastic surgery!? Haha.* Both the female actresses were super gd too~ they gt muscles sia! The daughter was super flexible la... all those flipping were nth to her lor! And the burglars... the fat one reminded me of Simon/Dennis somehow haha!

Both HL and I love it when they did those grp stunts! It was neat and cool~ oh yeah they "fly and flip" a lot in the air~ I was laughing hard almost throughout the 80mins performance lor! They were comical, hilarious and skilled~ There was a autograph session after the performance and even though HL and I din buy anything, I managed to took a sneak shot from the side lol!
The one nearest to my cam was the old man! HL and I were saying we will definitely go and watch their performance when it comes back nex time! And of cos... the best seats if we were to go la~ lol. Cos can see their actions and expressions clearly!

Rating: 5/5

We went for dinner at Swensens at Marina Square. The black pepper pasta was too pepperish for me though haha.

*Wonderful day~ ah I dun want do hwk tml ah!*

Comments