앤티크

*f(x)'s "La Cha Ta" is growing on me haha.*

Din go JB with WZ and PQ today, cos if nt I gt no time to touch my HC102 assignment le haha. Was waiting for Goklas to come back from sch and I chatted a bit with his grandma... haha at 1st she din dare to open the door until I told him Gokla's chi name... cos she scared I'm a "baddie" lol. *Yeah it's dangerous since she's an elderly at home, with only a maid and a toddler with her.*
After tuition, went Clementi Town sec with Goklas... get his confiscated hp back ah. Had to pretend tat I was his cousin lol... but then sadly the auntie in the general office still dun allow him to take it back. *He was panicky when he saw the DM lol.* She said muz be parents who came down b4 he can take it back. Whoa I din noe nowadays sch so strict ah... grandma oso can't.
*Imagine if a student lives super far from sch, and he brings his grandma personally down with him to take sth... would the sch disallow? I doubt so.*
踏进中学的那一刻,看到那些穿着校服的学生们,才察觉自己已经差不多5年没碰校服了haha。
以前我好像到了中学才有手机,但也很少带去学校里,更不要说用了被抓的几率la... almost 0% ba haha. I dunno if Hua Yi was so strict with such confiscations back then, but I don't think so la.

这件事似乎让我看见“羡慕”与“嫉妒”只有一线之隔,I mean sec sch students tend to be "more than envious = jealous" of their friends having like the latest models of hp... and hoping they themselves can hav it. I can't rmb since when I'd learnt to only be "envious" and nt "jealous". I mean I know some ppl have some things tat I myself might like a lot, but I dun really yearn to have them anymore nwadays haha.
Since owning them doesn't mean I will like the things forever... well, we dunno when we get sick of our favs haha.


Caught "앤티크"(西洋古董洋果子店) at night.This movie is about cakes! OMG so many diff flavours... they are making me drool o~
The storyline shld be quite interesting but I din catch the whole show haha... "cakes" and "gays" lol.
*Hmm shld I have Swensens ice-cream cake or Breadtalk's "musical cake" for my 21st bday?*

Rating: 3/5
*Toothache since ysd morning... alamak.*

*Last min lost OMY's game... so sad~*

Comments