Management

*1 week sch break gt so many hwk ah... seems like not much time to revise~ faint~*

*Only missed 1 wk of guitar lessons and din practise myself for more than a wk le... muz go and practise more!*

It's wierd how I dream the stock market fell badly last night, and this morning mum was telling me it was bull's market in the morning haha. Well, it went down in the afternoon though... but honestly the dream was scary cos the figures were plunging like mad haha.

黄凯德did the lect for HC101 today. *真的觉得he's the typical "nt-teacher-type"的老师haha.* Humourous cher and things mentioned in his slides were interesting... like how u can have telling a story thru 99 diff viewpts, and how莫言used 470words to describe one slapping action haha. Yeah, and he again mentioned his“声音的‘初恋’(we students reckon so~)” story again... about how this gal called him every night and told him his voice gt“磁性”, and yet after hearing his voice thru the mic at an event one day, she din call him ever again LOL.

Michelle, WT and LC went for lunch in sch, whereas SS and I went home. I headed to JP and bought Pantene shampoo and hair conditioner to try, since Silkpro doesn't improve my hair-fall condition. Been losing quite an amt of hair these few mths... I mean like 20strands fall out every time I comb leh~ If it goes on like this, I'd been bald in no time.

*Glad 2PM's continuing as a 6 member grp. Still hope Jae Boem comes back one day though. DBSK ah... the court case to settle matter with SM failed... cham le.*

Caught "Management".
Love story bet. 2. The front part already bored me, so I skipped and watched the later parts most of the time.

Rating: 1.5/5

Comments