Encounters at the End of the World

Even though it was a longer wkend compared to usual, I still din spend time to revise sch work haha. Very slpy these few days... maybe cos of the unusually cold weather, I tend to slp a lot more.

The movie poster of "Encounters at the End of the World" caught my eyes instantly.I like such documentary shows... about the end of the Earth (nt as in "doomsday" la haha). I always feel that there is something mystical about the North and South pole, Egypt etc. that intrigues me. But when we talked about the polar regions, we are referring to the ice and seas, nt pyramids haha.
蓝海对我来说,似乎有一种致命的吸引力,但我同时也非常惧怕它。因为不知道它隐藏了什么不为人知的秘密。


Following the director's narration, and interviews with ppl he met in the small town of Mcmurdo (there's ice-cream, yoga classes, and even ATM machines in South pole~ lol), the crew began finding out about volcanoes, penguins, seals and living creatures beneath the ice. I didn't know there's actually "triangular relationship"/"prostitution" among penguins! There were some really beautiful creations by mother Earth, captured on cam. And the ppl who stayed there... they are brave haha.
A film that keeps u thinking after watching.

To see nature at peace, it's beautiful, and a bliss.
Wonder if I could become a "professional dreamer" too, one day? Lol. Yeah I shall continue dreaming, and see if my dream comes true.


Rating: 3.75/5

Comments