Happy belated Teacher's Day to myself~

*Assignments are coming up~ alamak!*
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Can't rmb when I went to this Korean eating place at JP for lunch, with WZ. The kimchi rice looks nice in here hor? But in fact, it's spicy to the max... that's it... nt yummy at all haha. Among the 3 side dishes, I prefer the egg + green veggie one... nice. The drink was nice too, but dunno wat it was lol.

*What happened to all the ATM machines? I can't deposit my money~*

Met SS and MQ at Pioneer control and were waiting for bus179 at ard 10am. I din expect the 2 buses to come along and be full at the same time! In case we were late for lecture at 10.30am, we decided to take a cab down. The taxi driver was like "You guys gg NTU right?" the min we opened the door haha. *He said so judging from the way we looked and wore.* And we reached the business block by 10.15am haha... 4bucks. I accidentally bumped the car
door onto the pillar when I opened it lol.
HC101's lecture was on文本性and互本性today. We gt a 500-word assignment based on this and a reading to be done... gt to hand it in nex weds. Hopefully, I can finish it together with my COM415's research tidy-up (oso to be handed in) by this wkend.
*WL's side is ok nw... it's down to Lakeside FSC and lecturer's side nw~ haiz.*


Had tuition with Garrick in the evening. Let him do papers again... his end-of-year exam coming soon in early Oct. Just when I was about to leave, Mrs Lim gave me the belated "Teacher's Day" gift... from the 2 boys haha.
PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
The card design was cheerful haha! And the monkey cushion-cum-warmer is definitely cute lol~
Thoughtful of them to present me with Teacher's day's "token-of-appreciation" haha.

Comments