ScoobyDoo The Mystery Begins

*Keep hearing ppl (friend or friend's friend) who's sharing the same bday as me... gosh wat does this mean? Haha. Well I reckon: 21st Oct = many born on this day!*

Was on epi 4 of "Heading To The Ground"... the show's getting nicer haha. But then U-Know's character dies!? Alamak... I can't wait for epi 5 nw. Tried watching a Korean drama tat Hee Chul is in, but then he's nt the male lead... so I gave up watching haha.

*End of Yr exam coming real soon... got more tuition. Busy ah.*

Caught "ScoobyDoo The Mystery Begins".
It feels like re-watching the whole cartoon again haha! The movie is really similar to the cartoon, even the characters'一举一动. Shaggy (Nick Palatas)'s voice totally sounds like the cartoon one... funny haha. *It reminds of Joe/Nick Jona's voice though haha.* Fred (Robbie Amell)'s a heartthrob I reckon haha. I kinda like Velma (Hayley Kiyoko)... her "changeover" was wow haha. Oh yeah, nt forgetting Scooby Doo! It's animated, but still wat's the show without Scooby? Lol.

Rating: 3.5/5

Anyway, found these 2 vids that I kinda liked.
The 1st one is a Korean song composed by 2PM's fans to Jae Boem. I liked the musical arrangment... plain guitar. The vocals were simple yet beautiful, though I dun understand the lyrics haha. Fans really miss him... he muz be very touched upon hearing this I reckon.

The second one is recommended by HL. I did saw this vid some time ago but din bother to go and listen. I think many of u might have already known about this song... written by a 17yr old gal to her bf. Both of them already passed away, sadly.

Comments