Siam Kitchen

*Blogger's pic uploader has been down these few days.*

Went for HW101C's lecture today... after I missed 2wks of it haha. Met SS and we took bus to sch together. YQ, YY, XY, SS and I went for the lecture... among our clique lol. *Lazy bums like MT (she went for her project discussion la haha~), WT, LC and Michelle skipped lect haha!* Hmm I feel like I'm repeating learning grammar throughout my whole sch life... since pri sch eh! Anyway, wat's impt was the assignment she wants us to do... talked about some format of our assignment tat is to be handed in in wk 6 of the sem.
I bought lunch from Food Junction at the new canteen A. SS recommended me the Indonesian food stall and I tried the fried fish slices + BBQ sauce + rice set: $3.80~ cheap la. Gosh it was nice nice... I shall try it with curry sauce nex time!
Then, we went to TR86 for HC201's tut. Ok it was tat boring lect again la... and each of us had to read and give the meaning of lines in“冯谖客孟尝君” from战国策. The story is kinda likeable, and honestly the文言文 wasn't too diff to comprehend too. Went straight for the lect after tut, and in that 2hrs... there are like a lot of poems to read thru. Lecturer Ho did some changes to his syllabus, and nw we are actualli ahead of the planned syllabus lol.
*我还没有开始复习this module eh... cham.*

Evening took train with MT, WT, SS, XY, Michelle and YQ. Each of us went diff places haha. I headed down to Bugis to meet HL. Walked ard Bugis V and I gt a new scarf... for $12! Haha... the auntie was from China and we knew we had to "bargain" for a cheaper price lol. Had dinner at "Siam Kitchen". PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
The prawn cracker ($1) dipped with Thai chilli sauce was yummy! I tried the green curry prawn fried rice ($7.90)... e rice was nice at 1st but so-so towards the end. The prawns were great though! HL and I shared the Tom Yum Soup... hehe nt bad~ Her green curry rice was wooh... "curry-ey" haha~ Each person only about 15bucks... cheap as compared to normal restaurants.

*Oh~ so my dressing sense is the "smart" type haha... 有个性但不 "tomboy" haha lol~ K, I'm waiting for u gals to join in "Snowman's-kind-of-dressing-club" too hehe.*

Comments