Kbox outing~

Morning tuition with Brendan... whole family woke up late! I called Brendan and he shrieked into my ears lol. Yeah la, rainy day today... such a nice weather to slp in... me myself oso dun feel like waking up early lor.

Met Ben, Jess and YB at Clementi Mrt bus stop. We went to KBox... public holiday today so a lot of ppl sia... heng I book rm le~ By right $22 per person, but YB and I had to share Ben's bday present, so we ended up paying $34 each lol. *Happy birthday la Ben~* Nw Kbox gt some promo or sth, we each had a glass of drink, then included 4 sets of food... including tuna sandwiches, kaya sandwiches,
半生熟的蛋, hotdog burger, fish burger and fries. Quite nice la but since I dun really eat when I sing, I'd prefer 2 glasses of drinks lol.

Anyway, Ben and YB "accidentally" gt me another bday present from Jo's Craft lol~ thks guys.

After singing, we went to Jurong Point to have dinner... at Menitai (dunno how to spell the name). It's a Jap restaurant... and I had the spicy豚骨ra-men ($10.90)... delicious. Ben had the salmon one, while Jess and YB had fried rice. 4 of us shared the crab and mushroom omelette ($3.90) too... nice. Chatted about our sunday trip hehe... Ben's gonna drive us there lor!
Then, Ben, YB and I walked home. We talked about our trip overseas. YB wanted Hong Kong or Taiwan haha. Ok la.. we shall see how.

Comments