I didn't expect an Xmas card from her!Janice... how long haven't we been in contact?
I rmb-ed gg into Shuqun pri, in pri 5... with no friends in the beginning of the sem. Over the 2yrs, I'd made some gd friends over there. Janice's one of them~ haha. I almost had the chance to go San Francisco with her and her family! *LOL*
I think we were in contact somehow, yet lost contact overtime as well. This Hallmark greeting card came as a total surprise yeah!

Hmm... I guess this is also what we call-- a true friend.
"A true friend can be the one, often by ur side, sharing ur ups and downs... flipping ur world upside down~
A true friend can also be the one so far away, but nv fails to touch ur heart once in a while."
(Quote by Snowman)

Read thru I-weekly... Chor Meng's recent health news and interview. Those words of encouragment to him by ppl in Mediacorp and outside, touched me a bit too~

*I'm always thinking that I'm the "nt-so-lucky" one among ppl; but looking at things from a diff angle, I guess I can be considered lucky too.*

Comments