New York New York gathering

Early in the morning actualli mood already spoilt. Didn't check my work carefully, so updated the wrong 2nd vsl voy when I did TDL on Weds... haiz. 被讲lor. Anyway, a busy day today... practically no time to go toilet even haha. Busy with TDL the whole day... Stella would pass me some after every nw and then. I was worried I gt no time do SAST, but lucky QW helped me a bit. Lunch had the famous curry noodle ($4) from Hong Lim food centre... nt spicy at all... and the portion was small haha. Shermeen was complaining about work lol.
*那一刻,我转移了视线,成功地假装。*

After work took train to JP to meet MY, PH, SY and HN for Xmas dinner at New York New York. I was the 1st to reach... saw YB's doll doll shoes... but more ex here~ $19.90. *Maybe I would get one pair at Bugis V.* PH and I went in New York New York at ard 7pm. We chatted for a while and SY and HN came. Waited for MY but cos my stomach already "growling", we decided to order food 1st.

PH and I had this crispy fish cabonara-sauced pasta ($14.90)... it reminds me of the one in Swensens, but it's nt spicy. I prefer this more though... delicious. Finally, I found sth I like in New York New York.

The 9" pizza we 5 shared... a bit cheesy for me.

Well, we had mudpie and ice-cream too! Very sweet~ lucky we shared.

Then, we exchanged presents haha. MY's "gigantic" present was given to SY: bolster; SY's one was given to PH: shoulder-cum-sling bag; PH's one was given to MY: photo frame.

MY

SY

PH

The 2 "HN"s exchanged present haha~ I gave her a super "English feel" organiser, while she gave me a Digital photo frame, with 7 diff LED lights... from Action City hehe.

HN

We chatted about gg overseas *again*~ SY, MY and I were very enthu about gg to Gentings together, but PH and HN have lotsa camps man~ Busy gals lol. We talked about our sec sch gathering tml too... how I wish to see how the others have changed! But sadly, I gt singing lesson... so can't make it. Nvm, shall see from MY's blog lol.

Miss PH praying!?

Saw QJ at JP... was walking and I found the person in front so familiar... lol. She was busy looking into her cam, but we did greeted each other a bit haha.
Walked home with PH. Nice walk... as always.

Comments