无奈的感觉

Above was how my calendar looked like when I worked as an intern journalist at MYpaper from Mar to Aug 07 haha. Scarily packed, esp during Apr-Jul. All those red and blue markings include my interviews, as well as news write-up. 那种忙碌,现在回想起来,觉得很充实呢。
I'm juz worried. Wat if I dun get into NTU/NUS nex yr? I can't possibly wait for another yr to enter uni... dun have so much "youth" to waste lol. I will have to get a perm job as the alternative. Biggest worry would be what kind of industry would I step into? *headache*

Spent 1+hr clearing up my com desk today... so shiok after re-arranging lol. Went singing in the afternoon. We used the recording rm this time. The rm smaller, so we were closer to ppl when singing. I sung F.I.R“把爱放开”, was so nervous but Shirlyn said看不出. Again, Alvin said I chose a suitable song for my voice, but still... vocal nt powerful enough to carry the song lol. 败-下-阵-来~ Alvin want me to train my voice to be thicker... omg... such a challenge lo.
*好想很懒惰...就让我躺在我舒服的范围里吧。*

Dinner at旺角茶餐厅. I had the baked chicken chop rice with Portuguese sauce ($9+)... super nice. Tried the“蕉蜂引蝶”($6.20) drink too. WZ's spagehetti nice too.

Comments