High School Musical The Concert

*My future hubby if in his 40s still so dashing ah... god I would be so proud haha!*

Rainy Xmas eve today.
Office com down for a while, so colleagues were chatting and playing ard... really gt festive mood leh. Time passed very fast today... lunch had the Teochew Bar Chor Mee ($3.50) with Shermeen, and she ordered the油炸米果too... nice.
Went home at 3pm... yes!

Read Pat's blog and saw her "Teardrops On My Guitar" lyrics. Gt an inspiration to write a poem with that title... and so here goes:

Teardrops On My Guitar
Never thought I would hold it so close to heart
Never realised that wood could cut
I saw blood
I saw you
And then I saw us

The way you held the guitar
Strung, strung, strung
I could not even recall how time passed
All I heard were your soothing hums
Clear was the sky
Haze in my eyes
How can I forget
The way you looked that night

You told me stories
and turned them into heart-wrenching melodies
I found the gist, felt it
and filled it with simple ABCs
The piece of music in you and me
That’s how it came along
That’s how love came to meet


Those nights, just the three of us
You hugging me, and I’m stroking the guitar
Love felt like one
until the wall stood between us

Lost you somehow
And we’re done
Singing in my bedroom
Staring into the moon
Your guitar in my arm
my tears dropped onto the guitar


Now, just the two of us


To“配合”tonight blog de "guitar theme", I wanna intro these 2 melodies I heard from the “夏天的尾巴”OST . I really liked them, so decided to share, esp“喜欢”...很有喜欢的感觉.

“喜欢”...
http://www.demosong.net/Player.Asp?MusicID=3008&Url=UploadFile/2008-12/200812242237045280.mp3

“田野”
http://www.demosong.net/Player.Asp?MusicID=3009&Url=UploadFile/2008-12/200812242239161512.mp3

Watched "High School Musical The Concert" which Brendan lent me.
I really like Drew Seeley's voice in the songs... haha which means Zac Efron can't sing back then? Lol. I love the basketball dance when they sang "Get' Cha Head In The Game"~ the moves were tough but they did it sychronised! "Breaking Free" by Vannessa Hudgens and Drew Seeley was pleasant to the ear as well... but judging from the DVD... I hope they didn't lip-sync though.

Comments