The boy who calls me a "Math geek"

*Have been into non-fiction stories, esp stories of abuse nowadays. Happened to go into POPULAR and snapped a few titles that I intend to go find in NLB:
1. Unbeaten (Kim Woodburn)
2. Silent Sisters (Jenny Tomlin)
3. Shame
together with "Twilight" and Sidney Sheldon books~ Arghh!! A lot of books ah~*

QW came back to work after a wk's break... so shiok for her sia. Shermeen, QW and I went to Hong Lim food centre to eat today. Nice vegetarian food there, and heard from them that the pasta, curry noodle, steamed chicken rice etc there are nice!

Last tuition lesson with Pranoy b4 he goes back to India for a short vacation. His mum blur blur de, when it came to the tuition fees lol. So, I counted the fees for her in detail. Pranoy was then saying: "See how fast this Math Geek speaks!" LOL. I've nv been called a "Math geek" by anyone in life, b4 Pranoy. *Not when ppl like Ben, Jess and SY are ard haha~* Well, "geek" meant "nerd" but that's how Pranoy puts it, since he's so used to the way they talk in America mths back. I admit I talk real fast, and a bit-accented even when I converse with Pranoy, but that's juz a natural switch when I meet someone who speaks with a heavy US accent.
In the end, Pranoy's mum wanted me to keep the change somemore... haha but I insisted on giving her the money back. Well, I'm more than happy to have French toast at his house haha.
Alright, I gotta miss "I've~got~the~ans" boy, Pranoy for few wks b4 he's back in SG. Let's hope his tutor over in India builds up more on his Maths and composition foundation.
More so, I think I'll miss the hospitality (food~) whenever I go for tuition haha!

Comments