Xmas with Alina & HT

It seems... I ate a lot today.
Lunch went Arcade's "Fig & Olive" restaurant with William, QW, Haslin and Jeanaine, and I took this dory fish set ($17). Ths soup was very nice, but the dory fish serving super large la, couldn't finish.

Afternoon 4+pm OCBC tower gt fire drill, all the kiasu ppl in this building took lift down to ground flr b4 the real fire alarm... cos that means we have to climb staircase all the way down from 42nd flr man! QW, Haslin, William, Jeanaine and MARSIN malay colleague + me went to TCC opposite the road. I tried this "Peach Me Up" drink ($6.80)... peach + vanilla =杏仁taste~ omg. We were gossiping la~ about other colleagues in OOCL lol~ some I dun even noe who haha. *QW and her bro William“感情真好”~ haha!*
Dinner met Alina and HT at Bugis ctrl. We had dinner at this Hong Kong restaurant on 2nd flr...阿旺or旺角I can't rmb. Tried this spicy noodle ($7.80) and the upon the 1st sight of the dish, my 1st thought was..."WHERE IS MY NOODLE!?" Lol~ Nice one though. HT and Alina had chicken and fish baked rice respectively, and delicious I tot. *I think I'm beginning to accept cheese haha~* Well, they said nt very cheesy la. My "Cinderella" drink ($4.50) was a terror though... yucks. Alina and I were on the topic of pri sch friends when suddenly we tot of gg back to Lianhua, and then find out the contacts of 3J and 4J friends, call them up one by one and do a gathering! That would be so shiok and exciting I think! Imagine friends u haven seen in 10yrs! Haha but guess it's juz a "wild" tot on our part~ haiz. Names I can recall nw include Terry, HY, Rafidah, Nurul Huda, YK, WJ, MH, Audris, Michelle, Siti Aisah, WX, SW, Fariza, Norliana, YW, SY, LS... etc. Quite a bit... my memory's the best among 3 of us haha.
We exchanged presents randomly and I gt cute earrings from HT, and small surprise gift from Alina~ self-designed flowery peg:
All right, sth on the cashier's that I noticed... and I guess HL's gonna like this:Alina and I were deciding to re-watch "Twilight" but HT didn't want to watch movie, and time slots were nt suitable. So, we went to take neoprints. Gosh, seems like I haven't done that in yrs! *Gonna wait for Alina to scan in and take from her!* Hung ard for a while, HT suggested gg to the pub her friend works in, but I was kinda slpy le, so we went home at ard 10pm.
Took train home with HT. We were on the relationship topic and she was sharing hers with me. We were kinda engrossed, until HT even came to Lakeside and we sat, chatting on the platform haha. She left at 11pm.

*要恋爱,就一定要给我空间。毕竟,我蛮独立,也很“崇尚”自由。
也许在我认为成熟的我的世界里,在他人眼里看来却是幼稚的。*

Got these from emails... super nice nightviews of diff cities:RioDeJanerio


Paris

Niagara Falls

Toronto

LondonSingapore

Plus, the following jokes about diff blood type de ppl... somehow true here and there. I'm a B-bld type person btw.PS: If u wanna see the cleaer mail version of the joke, let me know and I'll email u hehe.

Comments