触不到的恋人

*Mr Brendan is keeping me busy with his "True SG Ghost Stories" and "Mr Midnight"s storybooks~*

Was listening to "Twilight"'s OST. Most of the songs were so nice! "Never Think" sung by Rob Pattinson. Well, I didn't expect vampire Edward Cullen can sing! Alright, it sounds very old Jazz I reckon, and probably nt all ppl would like this genre. But, it's amazing cos his voice sounds special, and I guess he most prob wrote and composed the song by himself.
Another fav song in the OST would be Paramore's "Decode". Red-haired lead singer Hayley William's 20 this yr, and her voice reminds me a little of Avril. Petite, yet with rockish vocals. "Decode" seems to be the theme song for the movie, and I love it a lot.




Watched the Korean Version of "The Lake House", which was the original movie. The Chinese title is“触不到的恋人”. Almost the same storyline, juz that the Korean movie has that extra gloomy feel to it.
没有英语电影的华丽;“触不到的恋人”韩国版本的朴实也有属于它自己的味道。

Rating: 3/5

Comments