Singing lesson

*Chor Meng, Kennedy's Disease ain't gonna defeat u. I miss the "Ah Bee" on screen a lot; I like ur kawaii face and great acting skills. Jiayou!*

Some pics taken from HT and Alina's blog, from our gathering on Fri. Well, I can nv act "kawaii" in real life man! These are juz photos haha~ and we were having childish fun lol. I liked the 1st and 3rd neoprint pic the most... and the 3rd one... I tot that cap suited me a lot~ thks to the "designer" Alina! Lol. My 2 friends are the beauties of cos... I'm there to“凑一脚”nia haha.*Check up on "Doppelganger" on wiki after I read "True SG Ghost Stories" by Russell Lee. Ppl, u guys might wanna read too... but might freak u out.*

Woke up at 12pm today... so long since I woke up late. But wierd, my right eye actualli painful today lol. Slpt too much? Hehe.
Cleared my earrings rack, and did a bit of present wrapping again early afternoon. Then, gt my DBSK "Mirotic" C version album from Michelle, she bought back for me from Taiwan... $20.40... quite cheap le. Oh yeah, she gt铁蛋for me too, thks!

Went singing class. WZ dressed so differently after coming back from Taiwan sia! Haha cos she gt sec sch class gathering at night la. So chio ah~ her hairstyle looks pretty, after the hairdo in Taiwan... worth that 100+bucks la WZ~ Then, Shirlyn and WZ were on and on about how Taiwan has many handsome guys and pretty girls haha. WZ said Show Luo looks real gd in person.
Surprising cos many classmates who din turn up since dunno when all showed up in class today! Macham big gathering...ZJ came back, 荣少and another guy was back from China too. The class顿时变得热闹了. We practised发声in the small rm at 1st, cos our seniors were using the studio to rehearse dance steps for their upcoming concert. Alvin always test our hearing using diff keys. I find this exciting... maybe cos听key对我来说不算太难. When he starts pressing diff keys on the keyboard and speeding up, that's whr its fun to me ba haha. Poor WZ tot we gt no chance to sing in the studio le (cos she missed the previous 2 lessons), but luckily we did get to use the studio at ard 6pm.
Big prob with the mic when I sung... no sound. Sebastian and Alvin re-adjusted the stereo and by then, I was halfway thru the song. So, Alvin wanted me to re-sing. Ah doi... seriously Penny's“街角的祝福”is a diff song to sing. Nt as in range wise, but the minus one guitar didn't have very obvious "stop points"-- as in the whole arrangement was so smooth and it's hard for one to catch the flow (i.e at which pt of the "punch" u shld be singing which word of the lyrics). Esp the 1st chorus, when I re-sung the whole song for the 2nd time, I wasn't on par with the music during the 1st 2 lines of the chorus. It was after that then I caught the flow...phew.
*So, Tom's already ready to perform onstage de student liao! Doi... then he come our class to give us stress ah? Lol... kidding. I know to show us how to perform well la. Be natural onstage.*
Well, I tot Esther, Shirlyn and WZ all sounded gd onstage. Impressed sia.
Soon, Alvin gave us comments again, one by one. He told WZ and Esther nt to sing Cyndi's songs again. Haha... cher dun really seem to like those bubblegum, pop songs haha. But I agree these kind of songs can sing in KTV, but when onstage, doesn't really唱到观众的心坎里. Alvin oso mentioned about using“装饰音”in singing. He said Tom and I both很有自己的一套when it comes to choosing songs, meaning we chose the right songs to sing lol. But he said I sounded too comfortable...“你唱歌感觉太轻松了。”And that my真音转假音a bit too虚. Said most of us gt a bit模仿原唱too. Alvin wanted all of us to sing a super sad song nex wk. He still wants the emotions from us, cos he's nt getting it. Anyway, Dennis came in and blabber a lot today, say he wants to hear us sing and see our dressing nex wk. So shit... I dunno how to dress up nice nice la~

荣少initially planned on gg singing after lessons, but Shirlyn, me and WZ couldn't make it. Esther dun want go without us. Plus, he himself oso "pull stomach" la, so cancelled. Shirlyn and I went Bugis Junction, had dinner outside. We asked pricing for TOPONE KTV... 7hrs from 11am to 7pm during wkends, only $20 per person. Then, we discussed a bit of filming thing. She told me how this Brunei friend of hers is Wu Chun's gd friend, and how he was as a person. 2 of us talked till 11+pm then realise so late le! Haha... ran for our train lol.
*Dashing, rich and faithful~ I will be the luckiest woman alive if I had a husband like Wu Chun la!*

Check out SHINee's "A.Mi.Go" live performance on Music Core Xmas Special... they're so cute! *I recommend watching in super HD on youtube website. Jusk double-click on the vid below.*

Comments