虚惊一场

Went to Ethans' for lunch, with QW, Shermeen and Justin. The sausage there is huge le, but the food cmi... I had the sausage pasta ($8.90), but yucks... the noodle ok, but the sausage super salty leh. QW's fish and Chips nt bad though, but sad left only 1 set, so I changed my order to that stupid pasta.

*Stupid mIo box.. restart for no reason~*

Tuition with Brendan. This boy's totally distracting me during tuition. He showed me a bit of magic tricks somemore... using the pen, poked it thru a piece of paper, then took it out, and everythings' fine! Later, he poked the pen thru his "tongue" too! Alamak... scared me out of my wits... super cheeky Brendan sia~

Back home and I'm gg to JB tml. Opened mum's drawer to find my passport nt there! Mum and I searched frantically for it... for about an hr. I even called up HL and WZ. In the end, found it under mum's stack of jeans. I must have been too careless to put it there.
害我担心了。
害妈妈担心了。
Mum even burned the joss stick and ask娘娘straightaway. 娘娘"hinted" to us that my passport was still in the house. I was too "pek cek" to even bother about praying.
Too many coincidences on Earth.
Too many things that u have to force urself to believe, even if it means u pretty much dun.
To me, 有宗教信仰是幸运的。
虽然科学只肯承认它是“精神的寄托”,但我对它的诚信早就超越科学的解释了。

Comments