YB's bday

*Happy 20th bday YB! Stop thinking that u're old~ U're juz "more matured" nia haha!*

Went over to YB's house in the evening for her bday celebration.
Got her a mini许愿瓶and a plaque full of meaningful words on it, plus I "glittered-on" her initial "YB" on the present!
One great thing is... there's food for me the moment I reached! Haha... nice nice dinner.
ZL went on and on for the bbq-ed prawns sia haha.
Oh the烤三层肉串was super nice too.

*Full-time tutoring? Dunno but I doubt I can actualli earn from this cos easier said than done. Besides, tutoring is tough at times too.*

Anyway funny things did happened when I mistook 7-up for the cocktail drink that YB's dad mixed. I tot their 7-up's gt alcohol in it... before I realise it's actualli the pineapple + dunno wat de cocktail gt LOL.
Night played "Bluff" in YB's rm, with YB, ZL, Ben, YB's sis and her bf. 1 round and I turned from the winning to losing end... haha. Seriously, if there's any future session(s) of "Bluff"... count me out. I'm nt cut out for such games.
*现实生活中要我骗人八成不会露出马脚... 玩游戏骗人?抱歉,伪装是很辛苦的。*

*我的确不喜欢做/参与自己不擅长的活动,若被任何人发现我黑脸了,那抱歉。*
YB's sis sensed my "stupidibility" in the game *LOL*, so she asked for a change of game to "Big 2". Anyway, guessed Lady Luck was kinda far away from me ysn... after like 20rounds of game, I didn't even win a round lol. YB's sis's "bro" joined in the game later... he厉害la... winning almost half of the game~

YB's parents and relatives were playing mahjong in the living rm. The cake-cutting session started at ard 10.15pm. Oreo Cheese Cake... oh man the sour cheese tasted really strong! I oni had a bite... cos too much for me hehe. Then, ZL and YB's sis's bf went hm at ard 11+pm if I wasn't wrong. Tot he wanted to stay over at 1st but YB said ZL's mum would miss his son lol. So in the end, Ben and I stayed overnight.

*YB's collection of letters from friends over the yrs man... haha such a big stack!*
3 of us talked late into the night. About so many... but sadly they weren't interested in fortune-telling de topics haiz... so I couldn't possibly discuss much. Haha... so we talked about Ben's ideal girl... YB and I were questioning, using real-life examples to "teach" him lol. But whoa really... Ben, u're ideal type hor nt tat easy to find neh~ But dun worry la... u'll someday. YB and I are behind u ok!? Haha~
*我有种预感...可是最好不要是真的。*

*我每天早上起来都是喝温开水的哦! 健康哦!*
We fell aslp at ard 3+am... suddenly YB pulled me in the middle of the night and told me she heard Ben "grinding his teeth" in his slp. I didn't hear... maybe I was too deeply in slp. It wasn't until morning when I heard it real loud... gosh sounded as if his 2 rows of teeth might裂掉in any sec!
Woke up at9+am... had mini choco croissant for breakfast. Then surfed net... YB and Ben were engrossed in looking at cars. Ah... I didn't have much interest in tat. They weren't into idol stuffs too... so basically I lied on YB's bed lazily lol.
*If I'm interested in reading someone's blog, photos or "photo-less" blog posts would still be as appealing!*
*7 years and I hope our friendship goes on. 27th Sep 08... auntie I'm coming for ur wantons!*

*好羡慕YB的书桌墙的设计...很美丽、也很有情调。
但有时候想想,回到家里后,还是我那闷到只有CD、DVD、游戏盘和白色墙壁的电脑桌
...怎么说...习惯、顺眼、舒服。*

Comments