Pastamania

*I sent some resumes out le... hope I do find a job to my liking, soon.*

Met up with HT at Lot 1 to pass her her bday gift.

*It's hand-made o! Nt by me of course~ haha.*

We met in the evening cos she works at Donut Factory over at Raffles City de outlet in the afternoon. At 1st, this gal told me she's kinda broke, so could oni eat at foodcourt. But then suddenly, she sms-ed me last min to tell me she could afford Pastamania le lol. I tried the Mariana spaghetti ($10.80) while she had the Cabonara linguini. Oh I actually like the fat-fat prawns haha!

Next, we went to NTUC to buy drinks... thks for the treat HT! Juz when we were about to leave the basement, I heard DBSK's "O-Jung.Ban.Hup" song! We took the lift to the 3rd flr, looked down and saw 5dancers dancing to DBSK's "Purple Line" already! They gt their own dance steps haha... and it was for a "Taste of Japan" festival celebration. I heard "Somebody To Love" later even. *DBSK's really becoming popular in SG! Well, at least their songs are.* Oh well, we went on to share Mocha Coffee ice-cream ($3.80 for a scoop) from one Japanese dessert restaurant... super nice!

HT didn't want to watch movie, so we went to Zone X to play. This gal ah~ super gd driving skills leh! Lucky I nv compete with her haha. Then we played the "red-green-blue-buttons-wham!" game *my invention of the name*... she oso power la! Doi I'm so bad at games, compared to her haha.*She enjoys cam-whoring, so I took a pic with her. Haha... friends for 11yrs le... one pic in such a long time is nice haha.*

We walked ard Lot 1 cos it really changed quite a lot even since the last time I went. Can't wait for the renovated Lot 1 actually lol.

*HT, u promised to bring me ard in RP de ah~*

Comments