赤壁part 1

Met cousin XY at JP at 4.30pm. So long since we 2 last went out. Went to Watsons to get Uriage pdts and yeah Karen, the sales woman is there. She was being long-winded again about the pdt la but I gt the thermal water, rose water cleanser and moisturiser (all suitable for sensitive skins) for nearly 100bucks. *heart pain*
Couldn't find Suave's brand of body lotion mum wanted, but I saw that Guardian was oso promoting another brand of thermal water by Avene... $21.90 for 300ml... 6bucks cheaper than my brand.

Bought sushi at one of the restaurants at“日本街”. *Haha ok I dun hate sushi that much after all.* Then we went to buy tickets for the movie“赤壁”part 1. 10bucks for that 6pm show... and I didn't know bro was watching with his friends at JP too... 5.20pm though.


I thought I would fall aslp with such shows... cos I almost when watching“墨攻”in China last yr.
But I didn't! So happy and I got to say... my eyes couldn't even give the scenes a miss for more than 3secs in the cinema haha.
打打杀杀、血溅四周的残忍画面在所难免...战争嘛.
诸葛亮和周瑜都挺幽默的.... lines wise.
One example would be:
周瑜:“都这么冷了,你还用扇子?”
诸葛亮:“我是要让自己更加冷静。”
-_-''' LOL.
诸葛亮even helped接生马宝宝呢!
Guys, before Takeshi... I always thought the character"诸葛亮"'s one fat guy (due to variety shows I watched haha)... I nv would hav thought that诸葛亮could have such深邃的眼眸lol.
*But why do I think that梁朝伟looked like "monkey king" from some angle ah?*
小乔...真的有够养眼的花瓶。不需要太多演技的原因大概是因为林志玲本尊身上早已流露出这个人物的味道了吧。还好他和周瑜之间的情感没有太肉麻,很好。
*Now everytime I see梁朝伟, he reminds me of his character in“色戒”...救命啊!*

Well, this 180mins show's still gt a part 2 coming out nex yr.
历史书上说的曹操很有野心,“胸怀大志”才誓要一统江山。
我真的不希望曹操是为了一个女人而战。
俗话说:“自古英雄难过美人关”...赵薇在戏里说“不喜欢任由男人摆布”,但如果恰好像曹操那样,我看他的脑袋瓜八成被“女人、美色”这些词汇“污秽”了!
真的是这样的话。。。那我实在不欣赏这位“伟大的坏蛋”了。。。没用!
*PS: I liked关羽 in the movie too!杀气腾腾的~woo!*

Rating: 4/5

Comments