Trim eyebrows

Met up with PH at JP. She wanted to get a dress for her NTU camp nex wk... and after half an hr or so, she found it in This Fashion. Then, we went to Sasa to get free eyebrow trimming. PH said she already did once at Bugis de Sasa a few mths ago. Now that her eyebrows gt thick again, she went to trim them thin. Honestly, it looks a lot better haha.
As for me, it's my first time trimming eyebrows la. When I looked at how the person did for PH, I thought it looked somehow painful cos skin areas ard her eyes turned red lol. After PH's done, the person asked if I wanted to trim as well, and I thought: "Why not?"
Ppl... erm... I would say the kind of pain is totally tolerable. You cannot control ur tears (a bit la) coming out of cos but it's really nt tat painful. Gd thing if u dun have too much to trim (PH have a lot more compared to mine haha) cos that means lesser pain. I would say plucking those bigger and longer "eyebrow hairs" are a bit more painful compared to little ones. Nw my eyebrows are thinner and u can see the arch more clearly. (My original eyebrow already has a little arch... haha that's why Serene said my eyebrow already has a nice shape... oni needs a little trim.
*So, ppl do go Sasa and have ur eyebrows trimmed for free! Gt free make-ups oso... but I dunno how long is this "promotion" gg to last for? Or do they always have it?*

PH and I went Pizza Hut for lunch. We were juz in time for the student lunch meal! Whoa the Indian waiter who served us was super nice... chatted a bit. A pasta + soup of the day + pepsi was oni $6.50 for student... but plus the GST blah... we each paid $7.60. Delicious and gd meal~ woo!

Then, we walked to Watsons. This promoter auntie was introducing Uriage, a brand for sensitive skin like mine. She made the brand sound like super gd... and dare to promise that redness of skin would go down in 2wks leh! I wonder if it's true though... haha... but why nt give it a try? Guess I'll go back to find her soon.

Oh yeah, JP basement's gt a new corner called "Japanese Street". Juz right down the escalator and u can see it... it juz opened ysd so at 1st I thought it was selling flowers lol. (cos there were bouquets of flowers along the 2 corners) We walked there and saw many Japanese restaurants like Tori Q... I can't rmb others de name le haha. Another new eating place for "kawaii" fans now!
*Sad thing: Swensens at JP gone le~*

Wow... a gd day spent with PH at JP lol.

Oh yeah to add on, I juz watched this vid of DBSK's newest song "Why Did I Fall In Love With You?"... the song is really worth listening. The melody is a bit diff from their other Japanese songs.

Comments