PQ's bday party

Met HL and Pat at Tanjong Pagar MRT control after my tuition with Jorrick.
We went up to WZ's house, PQ was "dolling herself up"... macham“待嫁的新娘般”haha.
Pat went off at ard 6.30pm, accompanied her bf to STOMP's talk on Euphoria.
All of us went down to 3rd floor at WZ's blk at ard 7pm.

Food came along and HL and I went for the food... yummy! I love the fish meat esp... and the chilli HL love was nice as well. Bee Hoon oso tasty haha... so many nice food! Wow~
WM bought down his badminton rackets, HL and I were tempted to play badminton so we borrowed from him.
*That was the start of our exercise for the day sia!*
Both of us played badminton on and off throughout the night. It's been quite some time since I played badminton. Think the last time was with Joycelyn, LX and Bel haha. HL's a "beginner" at badminton... she can play quite well except for serving. Ah... learning how to serve is always the difficult part for beginners, even me too last time. Nevertheless, we had fun hor HL? YEAH!

There were 2 rounds of dishes... WZ's cousin's奶妈made some... gosh a lot leh! All the guests PQ invited were happily eating ba... ard 30+ ppl I guess? Their relatives were there too.
We played "guess the song name and singers" name. All guests were divided up into grps of 5, and we took turns guessing haha. In the end, my team won la~ lol. WZ's bunch of“5楼”guys lost I think. Oh and the punishment was that spray at u haha.
Left at 11pm.

*I wanna play more of badminton and table tennis in future! I miss sports man~*

Found this MV by E.P.I.K High and Younha on youtube... a song by them called "Umbrella". I liked this concept of the MV... poor Tablo's all drenched.

Comments