Looking at MTV Asia Award

*Oh yeah forgot to mention HL and I went Ajisan ysn for dinner... the tomyam ramen... though salty was delicious la! HL enjoyed her pork cutlet curry ramen too.*

Just finished watching "Super Summer" ysn with Si Won, Ki Bum and Dong Hae in it. Haha... I knew it... since it was only a show, they couldn't possibly developed a relationship with that girl. Lol... it's funny watching them sort of "rejecting" that girl one by one in the end (that's a prank).
Well, I've to say that Ki Bum sounded so serious la... he's a cool guy... someone whom I wouldn't hav tot that he'd say sth like tat.

*要开始工作了吗?我好像还有点懒leh haha~*

Was youtub-ing this afternoon... looking at past MTV Asia award performance cuts... some I really liked:

Gareth Gates and Siti Nurhaliza... wonderful duet of Gareth's "Say It Isn't So"!


I love how confidence Jay is while onstage performing... brilliant!


Nth to do with MTV but I love Jay and宇豪's piano duet~ Eh...宇豪's more gd-looking inside though haha.


Kelly Clarkson!!! "Since You Been Gone"... so shiok when u hear her sing haha!


Simple Plan "Welcome To My Life".... one of my fav song of all time. I like the backgrd vocal too!

Comments