Hall singing at Ten Dollar KTV

*就因为这么特殊的关系,所以我一点都不怪谁。也许我也应该扛起这个责任吧,不然至少不要再加重负担了。*

Afternoon met PQ, WZ's dad and mum at Bradell control and we went to SPH together. WZ's receiving her Lim Kim San Scholarship today. I saw我报主编吴心迪先生and YH, XH they all at the auditorium. They played the "SPH superheroes" film that all scholarship recipients filmed earlier... so cute.
WZ sang for her performance item, but it's obvious that she's nervous... cos her voice was shaky lol.
Still, gd attempt!
Anyway, the buffet was quite nice~ *HL shld come sia!* I liked the salmon nugget dipped with mayo-tar tar sauce.

Then, we went Ten Dollar KTV to try hall singing. We reached at 5.30pm but the person said 6pm then start. So by 6pm, there was only 3 of us in the hall... so oni 1 table (which is us). The surround system wasn't that bad... the bass was kinda strong... so basically I can hear my低音very clearly... even when I sang“可惜不是你”(this is a song whereby usually when sung in a rm, my低音's kinda muffled.).
*Wierd... was“昨天我十五岁”too low for me?*
WZ was all enthu about singing new songs she learned recently, like“I Need You”、“永不消失的彩虹” and “这就是爱”etc.
Hmm after singing with them for so many times... I gt to be honest nw haha.
(I hope I didn't analyse wrongly) WZ and PQ's both gt quite "thick voices" (gd cousins mah lol!), whereas mine's thinner. Ppl with thick voices sound better singing合音, cos they are loud enough to be heard. Coincidentally, WZ and PQ have similar thickness in their voices, as well as even the "quality" of their voices. But one major diff I observed: Both of them can hit low notes kinda well, but PQ's voice sounds even "thicker and richer" when she sings alto... which is gd ah haha. PQ shld try more alto voice in her singing... think her voice is even more interesting in tat, whereas WZ shld stay in her soprano range... and controlling the note/key in every line.
Ok... I shan't analyse myself too much... so wierd. One thing for sure... I can nv hit low notes properly... almost always "飘-ing" or muffled.

Ard 7+pm, came a grp of uncles and aunties. The table of aunties in front of us were super bad! They sat at one table, but点歌using 3 to 4 tables at the same time! Piang~ so unfair. While WZ and I were singing“呐喊”, I tot it was super noisy cos those uncles and aunties were raising their voices when they talk. We ended the session with PQ and WZ singing“不想懂得”.
*Oh, one habit of mine... I'm dun like singing "powerful songs" in hall... scared走音or too loud.*

Then, 3 of us went to buy dinner at Chinatown, and we went up to "5th flr" playground to chat. PQ so random one... suddenly want to watch movie, suddenly want go cruise~ whoa~ lol.

One song lyric I改编from杨丞琳's“理想情人”... my lyrics belong to the more愤怒伤感type one haha. Do comment.

心已伤
感觉最后 还是不够 那个失落 叫我最难过
我们一切的一切不再温柔
你放开了手要我好好走
但却不了解我的心最痛
无法挽救 没有用

每当想起你那浅浅笑容 说什么要和我世界环游
不管谁或谁都不能说分手
我相信 找不到有比你更好的人
现在你走了我怎么愈痕
我的悲愤 找谁说呢
CHORUS:
这是煎熬 看着旧照片 我就快要疯掉
给的苦药 让我睡不着 想念你的好
就算昨天已走远 而你的背影
悄悄消失人群
就算未来 天气再温暖 改变不了心已伤


每当想起你那浅浅笑容 说什么要和我世界环游
不管谁或谁都不能说分手
我相信 找不到有比你更好的人
现在你走了我怎么愈痕
我的悲愤 找谁说呢
(CHORUS)
我期望 尽快忘了有你
那些快乐和甜蜜 当作是泡沫 作了梦醒后就破
(CHORUS)

Comments