Cashback and Ajitei


"Cashback" is a film starring Sean Biggerstaff and Emilia Fox.
Ben broke up with his gf Suzy. Since then, he found that he couldn't bring himself to slp. Thus, he went to work in a supermarket... "I give them my 8hrs, and they give me cash in return... Cashback."
Ben has a buddy called Sean. They were good friends since young, and both of them were fascinated by girls' bodies. Ben is an artist, and he yearns to capture all beautiful things in his drawings.
Strangely, he has the power to stop time. Everything would come to a stop and Ben would be the only one "alive". He could do anything he want. How does he "resume" time? Cracking his knuckles haha. After some time, he fell in love with a cashier called Sharon, and Ben would save her beauty in his drawings.

The拍摄手法is special in the sense that the director would link 2 scenes together, even if they happen in totally diff places. Eg. Ben's talking on the phone with his gf, asking for a patch-up. He fails and becomes irritated and closes his eyes... the background would move backwards and the next thing that comes directly into the audience eyes is Ben's body slowing moving, and "pop": on his bed.
Many scenes of nudity in this show, but it's very focused on the character "Ben" and what's on his mind. Well, if I could... I would wanna stop time too.
身边的人在想什么,我不懂。
但如果可以暂停住时间,让我斟酌一番,那该多好。
Oh, Sean Biggerstaff might nt be the most handsome-looking actor among so many, I still like him haha. *He's boyish-looking.*

Rating: 3/5

Met HL, WZ and Pat at PS. We went to eat dinner at Ajitei. Wow~ I tried the Scallop Spaghetti ($13.80)... delicious! HL and WZ's curry baked rice were nice too. Pat's egg + teriyaki was yummy too!
Then, we went This Fashion to walk ard... saw some checkered clothes but kinda ex. Ah yeah... saw 2 skirts but I tot since there isn't any chance that I would wear them in the near future, I didn't buy. *机会在眼前,我总是不会把握...*
4 of us went back to PS cos WZ wanted to look for a new laptop. Then, I bought sushi at Carrefour while HL and WZ had their tidbits. Ard 10+pm, we went to MOS burger cos Pat was hungry haha. She gt the "curry potato" thing. *Paiseh I didn't bother to rmb the name haha.* WZ had her teriyaki burger there as well.

*“肯定”难道就要距离我那么遥远吗?*

Comments