Woke up early at 7.30am and then had the nice nice dumpling noodles dad bought haha. Well of cos I din wake up so early for the sake of eating noodle la haha... cos I had tuition with Goklas at 9. Reached his home and his cousins were still there. So embarrassing cos they tot I was like stranger... no one willing to open door for me lol. Until the aunt came and told me Goklas waited for me downstairs... but I din see him.
He tot he couldn't have tuition at home cos it was too noisy. So, we had it at his void deck. Tat area really quiet haha. Read his compo... a bit wierd cos he kinda "shortcut" in writing... doi. Then, he kept looking at his hp so I asked if he wanted to turn on mp3... bingo lor! I let him listen to song towards the end of the tuition la. His neighbour's maid took rambutans and gave him halfway... they were speaking in Indonesian (which sounded a lot like Malay) haha.
Tuition had to be early today since Goklas's gg swimming in the afternoon. He showed me photos of him, his cousins and his friends gg to IMM and Tampines Mall. Most of them were blurred though haha... think they were having too much fun. Gosh he looks like oni 13yrs old on the cam la~ and his hand-stands were like... omg... someone so thin could actualli stand on his hands lol.

Met Esther at Clementi platform and we went E.A.I. Tried the black pepper sausage on the way... nice. Saw ZX, Simon, ZL, Shirley there. We waited for like 20mins b4 lesson actualli started cos Felix had another class b4 tat. Had to re-dance while Felix tell us our gd and bad pts. Alamak I almost fell during the 1st dance haha. Anyway, Felix tot the popping was done ok, but my moves dun have sharp定点s. Yeah I admit the fact tat I'm nt confident... cos I'm actualli doing sth tat I'm nt gd at in front of ppl haha.

Went off 1st to meet YB to shop for her b'day decorations. We went Chinatown and gt some banner and balloons. Then, we had some desserts at a dessert shop at People's Park Centre... nice mango dessert I had. YB had her usual yam paste. Then, we went to Lavendar and gt her those ribbons. Saw a newly opened Korean supermart and we went in to walk... anyway it was too hot outside so we needed air-con haha. Bought myself some kimchi noodles and one cup noodle which I shall bring to office hehe. YB and I gt ourselves ice-cream too since the weather was melting us literally. Those were nice ice-creams from Korea haha.

Walked all the way back to Bugis and on the way... there were nice nice shops. We passed thru Arab street and YB took photos with her DSLR (?) cam haha. Tat place did looked a bit like M'sia haha. Took bus 7 to Clementi and we had dinner at RamenTokyo. 2 of us shared 12plates of sushi... only 7 bucks each person... quite cheap ah. Took 154 home... and nw blogging haha. Bro and his friends are playing mahjong nw haha. One of them laughter sound like曾志伟la lol.
*I enjoy the long bus journeys. 珍惜所能看到的... 很棒。*


Night watched 2PM on "KJE's Chocolate" variety show. Jae Boem could sing kinda well too! I loved their rendition of "Love"... by NicKhun, Junsu, Jaeboem and Junho.


And oso the 7 members' dance to the song "Low" was... mighty hot!

Comments