LKS scholarship shoot

Worked for half day today. Constance passed me a "farewell gift" all of a sudden lol. My last day of work is 24th July... she's like 3wks early lor lol. She gt me those sweets (can't rmb wat it's called) and a bar of choco from "Ch.C.Late Research Faciltity" haha... nt cheap o. Ppl... this place sells like 100 diff flavours of choco... at Millenia Walk. I put the choco in the fridge already... nt forgetting to state "Temp's property" hehe.Photo Sharing and File Hosting at Badongo.com
Photo Sharing and File Hosting at Badongo.com

Left early at 12.30pm and I told William b4hand. Lucky he din say... "record in ur timesheet accordingly" lol. If nt I less half an hr's pay ah~
Met dad and mum at JE control and we went down to SPH to sign the scholarship agreement. It was a very quick one... only like 5mins. 3 of us went to have lunch at the coffeeshop opposite.Been 2yrs ba since I ate there haha. Was too full after eating the mixed veggie rice. Dad and mum went home 1st, whilst I head on for the vid shoot.

*Saw Z-Chen... he's kinda short. WT was there too... haha.*
Met YJ, Diyana, Denise, Faiezah and Erene for the shoot. Erene looks super familiar... like I've seen her at SPH during my internship there. YJ's my se-se-se-senior in NTU Chi course la haha. He's already in his final yr le. *Aiyoh he reminds me of HA + Tac Yeon lol.* YJ, Faiezah and Denise had already taken their individual shoots, leaving only me, Diyana and Erene to do it in the afternoon. We took the grp shot 1st. WL and WJ was there (I couldn't rmb her name at 1st haha... she can't rmb me too anyway.) supervising us. We cat-walked quite a few times la haha. The cameraman spoke a lot of Cantonese which I couldn't understand lol... in fact most of us were like "blur" haha. *My smiles were so stiff lor haha.*

YJ and Faiezah left 1st. Diyana and I stayed to talk while waiting for Erene and Denise to finish their round of shoots. Diyana was one of the gal whom we shared the same interview day. Talked about her gg to NUS and how the selection committee suggested her to pursue Malay Studies in FASS. After DIyana went for her shoot, I chatted with her younger sis who's in NP nursing nw.
I was the last one to do the shoot lo. The concept is somehow transition in bet 2 of us, one after another... from 1st flr... to elevator... to office upstairs haha. Diyana had to act like she's typing on the lappy... then gt close-up on her fingers. *Lucky nt mine haha.* Then, I was supposed to act like I'm gg to work at SPH... carried my bag, sat down... read and flip MYpaper and act as if I was typing work non-stop for 2mins lol. Honestly, I didn't expect myself to go back to my office again. Nw, the desks changed already... and the office's gt more desks and more ppl nw cos of omy colleagues. Saw some young ppl... might be on internship. I tried to peep over to Michelle's desk... but there were 2 ladies there... and I couldn't really tell if she was there. Din see Glenn... think maybe he walked away.
*才2年的时间... 感觉已经不一样了。
还是回味得好。*
Photo Sharing and File Hosting at Badongo.com
Photo Sharing and File Hosting at Badongo.com
Photo Sharing and File Hosting at Badongo.com

Comments