Health check + 주신정 + PartyWorld

Woke up early in the morning on thurs and went NTU for health check-up, with Michelle. Tot nobody one leh... the min we reach totally傻眼lor! International + local students together... whoa sey... filled up form, paid 25bucks then went to take height and weight 1st... automatic scale so cool. Eye station I tot a bit "bogus" la... cos everyone repeat reading last line, same paper lol. After tat, took a seat beside with Michelle... watched 2 vids which she recorded DBSK in Thailand.
Hmm ard 20mins later went into doc's rm... he asked some qns, took bld pressure, heart beat... den "pinch" ur stomach here and there haha... wrote something on my medical form but couldn't interpret his handwriting. *自己的字迹也属“医生”级的... 别人一样看不懂lol.*
Went to take urine test. 1st time, that lady told me to come back after X-ray screening. So, yeah I came back did a 2nd time. Sian ah... the person say cannot... have to go back take again someday. I guess... after work ends ba. Michelle had to, too lol. 2 of us "climbed" to the Students Service Centre to hand in our tuition grant and GIRO form. Michelle had to re-do her tuition grant one cos gt incorrect detail.
*Tot I was gonna be so down for long, but her words brighten up my whole day. Nv tot I'm gonna say this: "Appreciate and love you, mum.*

Anyway, left sch at 11+am. Took bus no.30 down to opp. Haw Par Villa cos I was meeting QW for lunch at this Korean restaurant "주신정".
Authenic Korean restaurant. They gave us a bottle of plain water, and another tea. The 2 small "white pills" u see there are actualli wet tissues... those kind tat "grows and expands" after u add water~ so cute! There was this buffet lunch special @ $29.90++... or lunch special @ $9.90++ per person. QW felt like trying the buffet so we had tat. Spread right!? The BiBimBap here is totally delicious la! It was super nice... I nv had such a nice bibimbup eslewhr lor. Soba was so-so for me... I prefer it after adding soup haha. The waitress helped us with grilling the pork, and chicken meats. OMG... pork meat was super duper shiok~ love it. Chicken meat was sweet and nice too. I liked the thousand island sauce salad too hehe. Kimchi and spicy toufu so-so, pumpkin sauce was ok as well. Some small dishes were too salty/sweet for me though. Basically a lot of veggies la... so my "carnivorous" friends do“三思” b4 coming here to eat lol. Still, I would say the meat and bibimbap is worth it liao~Guess wat... the dessert served after the main course is like... so kawaii~ heart shape lol. The whole restaurant gt a play area for kids oso... plus I heard like SJ and SHINee's songs~ din hear DBSK and 2PM's though haha. Whole place gt korea feel la lol... except for the tongue customers speak in lol. Will definitely comeby again to eat juz the bibimbap!
QW told me about what's gg on with her life in OOCL now lor haha. Both of us were so full at some pt that we couldn't continue eating lol. Btw, I took some photos of artistes that had been there before... among them include 2PM, Andy and "JUMP" production team!Each of us paid $35 ba... kinda ex but considered ok price for such an authentic Korean restaurant. But still, I wouldn't be able to take it if I were to eat such dishes everyday... haha I need varieties! We left at 3pm and while QW went home, I took bus 143 downtown to meet ZX for k-session b4 he go NS haha.
We went PartyWorld at Orchard... it's my 1st time gg to partyworld o.
The rm's considered big for 2 ppl... as compared to those mini rms I go to at KBox haha. There were like cymbal and another "shake-shake" musical instrument inside... can't rmb the name, shld be start with "M" one. U can make sound effects like clapping or boo-ing with the remote haha. It's the 1st time we go singing together o haha. So long since I saw him... but dang he's still so tall la... 185cm omg. 4 hrs @ $16 each... the watermelon was refreshing~ He sang like all female singers' songs eh~ haha... and a lot of Fish Leong and Stefanie Sun's... haha. I was super excited when I found JS's “我比想象中爱你”that song! The cartoon MV was kinda nice too... portraying love.

Left @ 8pm and we went to wanted to eat at FoodCourt but couldn't find seats. So, we went ard looking at branded stuffs instead since ZX wanted to buy a cap from Agnes b homme. The cap he was looking for was the last one on display... and he gt it for shld be $79... with 30% discount. He went ard trying hats and told me wat he wear look like chef la lol. Anyway, I caught this dangling necklace... aiyoh I've long nv liked sth so much like“一见钟情”! It's $55 with 10% discount haha. ZX said this copper-reddish necklace last piece le... had been hanging there since last yr~ alamak shld I buy? So ex leh. Then, we headed on to other branded shops in Taka... with me asking about each brand and he answering qns lol. My oh my... he's a very "in" person lor... gt buy fashion mag mthly one leh... worldwide somemore lol. He wanted to get a wallet from Gucci... saw 2 designs... and a 3rd one from another brand I can't name... but I tot one tat costed $480 from Gucci was the best out of the 3. He really will buy o~ kept saying after he get his army income haha.
Haha... ZX's like“fashion达人”lor... I felt so "countryside pumpkin" beside him lol. Oso... I think today my clothings + accessories from top to toe less than SGD150 ba, but ZX one was like >SGD700*Somebody rob him haha~*
Ok la... everyone has their own taste when it comes to fashion. I dun go for branded... I even feel sort of "pressurised" when I step into those brand shops leh lol. For me, once I set eye on a certain style... it's gonna be a "forever fashion" for me... I dun care if they are "

in" or not, as long as I look nt bad in it imo haha. Which means even if a certain style is "in" yet I dun feel it fits the "me" at tat pt of time... it will nt be in my wardrobe haha.
*
Call me "old-fashion", "country pumpkin" if u like... I turn a deaf ear to these most of the time haha... stubborn hor?*

*Teach mandarin to my tenant... aiyoh how ah?*

Comments