Regina, the new colleague came ysd. She doesn't look like a "near-40, 2 childs' mum" at all la! LZ they all were guessing she as 28yrs old nia lol~ Regina kept on saying she's auntie but no lor... she dun look like at all! Haha... she was with Mediacorp previously lol. *William say if Regina doesn't know how to do her stuff, he dun give me money ah~~~ haha!*

Met JQ in the morning at JE platform today. She juz came back from Taiwan the day b4 la. Saw her carrying Taiwan snacks for her childcare de colleagues and kids. She was so enthu about her Taiwan trip... how her 11days was spent... sounds so fun! *I dunno if I dare try jumping off the tall cliff/waterfall lol. Sounds fun though.* Heard from many ppl tat Taiwanese ppl are very warm and welcoming ppl. Funny to hear tat they dun noe SG ppl speak mandarin lor lol.

Met HL at PS for dinner cos Pat couldn't come last min. We went to get the tickets for the Korean performance "JUMP" at Esplanade in Sep... on Sep 12th 8pm hehe. Tickets after 10% discount was $82.20 each... and we gt the 2nd row woo!

Had dinner at Swensens... so long since I ate there. HL and I shared the prawn dippers... gd o!Photobucket

HL had Curry Chicken baked rice whilst I had chilli fish pasta. Hers nice o... really gt thick Indian curry smell and taste. Mine I gt a bit sian le... haha... but nevertheless, the fish meat still tender as ever.
One funny thing happened. There were 2 dippers left in the bowl, I ate one and told HL to eat the last one. After 10mins I saw that she din touch the last dipper, and our table was kinda small we wanted the person to take away the bowl before our serving our main course, so I told HL "Finish up the last one ba." Then she replied "Gt one more meh? I din see anything in the bowl."
Guess wat... from her pt of view... the bowl looks like this...

Photobucket

While from my side, it looks like this:
Photobucket

So LOL right!? Anyway, we settled for Choco fudge for 2 after main course. *Haha... 2 hungry ppl.* It was the one I shared with Esther last time. Still nt bad ba. Anyway, we 2 itchy hands la... go and play with the leftover choco since we can't finish. It was liquid at 1st, then sticky, then in the end liquid again after I added water haha.
Photobucket

Gg for LKS scholarship vid shoot tml. Hope everything goes smooth.

Comments