LKS scholarship ceremony

*不要再拖了,希望手术一切顺利。*

讨厌的睡虫剥夺了我的睡眠! I slpt for few hrs nia, woke up at 9am today. Was gg thru my lines over and over again... imagining how the real performance would look like and what kind of response would we get... haha. *I love to imagine.*
Met YJ at SPH's reception and we went thru our rapping and singing parts once. Just once nia haha. After tat, went to auditorium at 1.30pm and met up with Erene and Denise. 4 of us had 2 times of dry run onstage b4 Faiezah came. Dad, mum and grandma came soon after. Had some chats with my Chi senior, YJ haha. He told me about some AUs, modules things from the Chi course. *东南亚人文学好像比政治学好hor~* He said those on Deans' list are those taking语言学(?)... which is sth like Conlan I learnt in poly lor.

Ceremony started punctually at 3pm. Everything was like... "swoosh" went so fast haha. The nex min I realise, I was onstage shaking hands with Dr Tony Tan haha. Honestly, I din expect my "gift" to be so heavy. The min Dr Tan passed the thing to me, I felt the weight immediately sia! He was repeating "congrats" 3times in a row haha~ *Think he wants to get rid of tat super heavy gift fast.* I still had to smile at the cam sia~ LOL.
The vid OMY did for LKS scholars was... erm I tot ok nia to me haha. It was too short I reckon. I enjoyed the news vendor and their children de vid... very funny when parents film together with their child haha.
And so after the SPH journalism scholars gt their awards, we LKS scholars gt to perform our item -- a Colloquy.

Seriously, I was nervous onstage. Practially shaking(I think no one noticed la haha~)... Glad my singing was rather ok I think... nt like rehearsal (key went too high cos automatically高 YJ 八度... he guy mah~). 没有完全豁出去but I'm rather surprised that the audience laughed when they heard the 1st Tamil line spoken by Erene I think haha! After tat, I think they were all looking forward to our Tamil lines LOL! The min they hear, they laugh and clapped haha. My last line was in Tamil... and woops I did make a little mistake in the middle... but heng ah still went thru hehe~
Saw the SPH journalism scholars' performance... they re-wrote lyrics for a song... funny. Then, they did Wonder Girls' "Nobody" dance too~ cute.
Gave a token of appreciation to our parents and grandparents later. Then, took grp photoshoot onstage. Dad, mum, grandma and I had some food at the buffet... ok lor haha. Selina intro us to some "big shots" too... haha sorta mingled a little lol. After tat, took some stuff from SPH and my cheque lol... living and bk allowance la lol.
Sadly, din get a chance to take photo with Selina, Erene, YJ, Denise and Faiezah. *They want us to promote the LKS scholarship in sch haha~ I will since I've gotten it hehe!*

去年,我以观众的身份去观礼。当时,我默默期许:“如果这是属于我的颁奖典礼,那该多好啊!”
今年,我的愿望实现了。不可思议。

PL恭喜我是奖学金得主了。
我想,我人生新的一个阶段,似乎就要开始了~ Haha.The one on the right is the "package I received on stage lor haha~
Mum looks like a little boy here lol.
This was the "bomb" LOL.

*欲留却还走的脚步,好几次都想回头,却又没自信。他们,真的记得我吗?*

Comments