LKS performance rehearsal

Worked for half a day on thurs. Basically juz went SSTI to find Jolina for some clarifications. Talked about Mediacorp's VO talents and scriptwriter post with Regina. I seriously hav tot of doing scripting/voice-dubbing, or best even... be an author in future lol. *Of cos, I know my Chi writing skills ain't up to tat standard yet.* Freelancing as a scriptwriter or voice dubber would be fun, but Regina says that they usually use radio DJ personalities cos of their clear dictions when speaking. She intro-ed me to SMA... hmm... I would consider doing tat when I'm say... "more free" haha... since I'm gg uni soon.

Working time flew real fast haha. Took MRT down to SPH and met up with other scholars for the LKS scholarship performance rehearsal. YJ was the only one there when I reached. Suddenly, someone ran beside me. It was ZY! It's been like 2yrs since I intern-ed at MYpaper together with her. *Erene intern-ed at zaobao... no wonder I found her super familiar~* I oni rmb-ed DW when I saw him, but couldn't recall his name until ZY reminded me haha. *He's more and more "gentleman-looking" nw lol. *ZY's getting prettier I tot haha. She told me she's in文化产业部doing translation nw... for a wk so far.*

YJ, Diyana, Denise, Faiz, Erene and I started gg thru our script at 2+pm. We decided to incorporate Tamil dialogues into it, and each of us shall hav a line somehw haha. *Gosh... I need to ask Jaya for help lol~* Then, we went up the stage and did arranged our台位s. Well, it looked pretty well though we stood randomly haha. Selina and her colleague commented tat I was a bit soft-spoken though lol. *If I spoke loud... tat means HL "possess" me liao haha!* Luckily, we're gonna have mics on tat day haha.
It was quite a fast rehearsal... time flew. Denise's gonna edit the final script and ppt... appreciate her efforts! As for the other 5 of us, let's juz pray we dun forget our lines and positioning during the final rehearsal and actual day! Hmm... Selina did say tat the journalists might wanna interview us, but I think for Chi... they might go for YJ most prob... since he's the only guy recipient and is in his final yr at NTU haha.


Met PH at JP. Went Guardian and I gt myself a new brand of facial cleanser/gel (sea mineral extracts) as recommended by the salesgal haha. I guess I'm more open up to this kind of "talks" nowadays. Last time, I used to "siam" from them cos it felt bad listening to negative remarks about my skin haha. Anyway, shall try this gel for 2-3 wks and I shall go back and find Serene haha.
Walked on and we went to Watsons cos PH wanted to find toiletries for her coming up camp. I gt the Dettol hand sanitiser, Pearlie mouthwash and ZA's foundation and blusher... broke le la... spent like $80 le.
We had dinner at ichiban Sushi. *Saw Jess walking pass... hmm secretive gal... dun tell us whr she heading to.* I ate the fried chicken set meal... the sauce nice.
Went ard and found flowers to give to my parents and grandma during the LKS ceremony. Shall go and find 3 cuddy bears to go with it!

PH asked me: “怎样的人,我会觉得她美?”
可以说,我为“美”设下的标准不高。。。但也算高。

一个女生大眼水汪汪、坚挺的鼻子、樱桃小嘴搭配鹅蛋脸;这种美丽很典型。
再来是“个性美”。。。女生的性格独特、不是小家碧玉型,可能是“野蛮女友type”。
前者的代表从古至今,多不胜数,看多了固然会稍嫌“腻”。
“个性美”的女生有点像“小辣椒”,未必人人都能接受。
我所谓的“美”,最高境界当然是“内外结合的美丽”。
其实要我说一个女生美也不难啦,最重要的是她的个性要随和、亲切、大方又自然,外表自然而然地看起来就不“欠扁”了啊~哈哈!

所以我说,我很多的好朋友,都是很美丽的哦~lol.

Comments