YB's 21st Bday party + playgrd surprise!

*Idiot rockyou.com... can't upload my slides correctly over here!*

Sat morning woke up and began wrapping YB's presents. Writing those hints for each present was easy work for me... cos coming up with fun hints is easy haha. Bro's poly friends were already playing mahjong at our house... doi noisy sia boys.
Went over to YB's house at ard 2pm. Ben was already there pumping air into the balloons and hanging the decors. My handicraft work really cmi, can't help much so only helped to curl the ribbons.

*Missy YB macham queen la... sitting on her chair haha~*
ZL, TW and Michelle came at ard 3+, 4pm ba. TW helped to hung up balloon at one of the corner cos he's taller... can reach higher area lol. Michelle's YB's best friend nw haha... and coincidentally, she's my pri 3 and 4 classmate at Lianhua Pri~ I can still recognise her la, but she can't rmb me le haha. We din talk much though. CC reached soon after. We were having lunch cum dinner when James reached too. YB's elder sis, YT, insisted we take a grp photo.Then, Jess came too. YT asked us to hav grp photo again.
MH came too~ Yes! We had a bigger grp photo this time round~Last but nt least... PH rushed to the party from home haha~
The last photo is YB's sis lor haha. She's super fair, and super nice person... easy to get along with lol. So, Ben, CC, me, Jess, James and PH were chatting at the dining table. YB came and talk at some time, but went over to entertain her poly and uni friends too. I din see WX lor! Alamak... until YB told me she's here. She's too petite le la... can't see her. *Imagine James standing beside her lol.*

*I officially love the pineapple + 0.03% alcohol + 7-Up drink more than the dumping now!*

So
while waiting for the cake cutting session, and as more of YB's relatives came over, the living rm became kinda crowded. Missy YB's uni friend helped do her eye make-up, and then she curled her hair too haha. *YB瞬间变成熟小女人o~* The big gang of us (sec sch mates) went into her rm... then I suggested playing "Bridge". *KNS... addicted liao haha~* James and MH knew how to play, then Jess say she dunno but I think she noe a little bit la haha. PH was the advisor for me and Jess all the way... she din play lol. TW's the photographer this time round. We are seriously a big bunch of kids I tot lol! The gathering was rather fun, it felt like a sec sch meet-up in YB's rm haha. Ben dun like playing Bridge leh... he say the game kinda "angmoh" which I dun think so la haha. Oh yeah, and it happens Jess somehow pair with her "junior" MH almost every round... and MH was busy sms-ing a "secret gal" WR... whom I dunno of cos haha... so he play game oso blur blur... so basically James and I kept winning liao la lol.

Finally, YB's cake cutting session began at like 8+pm cos her uni friends gt to leave soon.

I din eat the cake actually~ *Sorry, YB~* cos I escaped to the toilet while they were giving the cakes haha. Anyway it's creamy according to Jess, and I dun really like cream so... heng ah haha.

Of cos, we have the present opening session as well haha. Can't see clearly what James, PH, me and Ben gave her? Haha bigger versions below:I wrapped into 7 diff wrappings... since YB born in July haha. Basically some accessories in front, and then the rest from the panda shop at JP. It's a huge black pen, pencil case, fan (YB loves this~), eye cover for slp and a neck cushion. Jess oso gt her a small notebook from the same shop too haha.

At ard 11pm, Ben, PH, me, TW, Michelle, ZL, YT, her bf, JY,Iris and her bf gathered ard the dining table... playing some games to pass time... for the "surprise" hehe. YB was showering then, and so we took the chance to discuss a bit. Ben la... made me eat the strawberry cheese Ben & Jerry ice-cream cos I was the one punished cos of him lol. *Alamak cheese!*

The big grp of them left at 11.30pm, as per planned. I stayed back to accompany YB. Her parents already noe of the surprise la... if nt they won't let YB go downstair at such a wee hr haha. So, when ZL sms-ed me they were ready (YB saw her hp after the surprise... that ZL did msg the wrong person~ alamak blur guy... lucky she din see her hp b4hand phew haha!), I broke the news to YB. She was stunned haha. Then, she said "No wonder I was thinking y my sis took so long to send her bf home..."

I cheong to take the panda eye wear I gt for her *bought the correct present lol* and told her to wear it in the lift. When we reached the 1st flr, I was looking ard for TW while YB was being blindfolded. He came down from the stairs and so I began walking with YB haha. *I really looked like a mum marrying her daughter off LOL... juz tat my "daughters" older than me by 3mths LOL.* She's gd la, could even aga noe whr we are at some pt of time, like near the coffee shop or wat. Oh yeah and YB did guessed we would bring her to the playground haha.

The others were all ready, with birthday letter cardboards (done by ZL) hung over their neck, and a sparkler in their hand. Ah doi... gt sound one and it was getting so smoky haha. *Wait ppl think gt fire at playgrd haha.* YB took off her eye wear, then we all sang bday song la. Quite a short one... then TW began "interviewing" YB... like wat she's gt to say blah haha. *Shall get the vid from YB once it's up!*

The whole thing ended pretty quick, cos it was 12+am already. TW, Michelle, ZL and PH went off together. YT sent her bf home. Iris and her bf went off too. JY, YB and I went back home... cos we were supposed to wait for Ben and YT to come back for our late night mahong session.

YB's parents slpt while 4 of us played 1st. Ben went home to shower. YT suggested a monthly mahjong session but actually I dun really play mahjong tat much haha. Guess uni life would be stressful somehw haha. Anyway, Ben brought me luck haha. I win 3 rounds straight while he was one of the players... and each of us drew a stroke for the word“正” after every win. I gt 7 strokes in all o... winner for the night hehe. We played till like 4.30am la... then popped into YB's bed haha. YB said she heard Ben磨牙in his slp... I didn't though... think I heavy slper的关系ba? Haha. I did heard the wind howl though.

Had some noodles YB's parents cooked in the early afternoon b4 I went off for tuition with Goklas. He was super tired too... slpt 6.30am leh... cos he played with his cousins whom went back to Indonesia on Sunday morning haha.

Comments