Love n Dancing

*Ah doi... mum and uncle shld join the singing competition haha.*

Watched "Love n Dancing"... random movie I found.Simple movie about 2 ppl dancing and falling in love... but yet the show attracted me, somehw haha. Kent is the workaholic husband-to-be of Jessica's. A teacher with passion for dancing, Jessica met Jake at a sch talk. Jake's deaf but an champion dancer in US. Naturally, Jess and Jake fell in love after spending some time together, practising for an open competition, and Kent was kinda大方I tot... he wished them all the best haha.
Tom Malloy isn't the typical handsome guy, but sth about his eyes and smile... reminded me so much of Sean Biggerstaff *Woo~ I just searched for him in youtube while watching "HP: HBP"'s interviews!* Oh yeah and his voice... pleasant to the ears haha. *Hmm... I think I'll juz go "ga-ga" over him tonight~lol.*
The female lead, Amy Smart is the angmoh version of my colleague Lynette la! They resemble a lot when they smile... like cute hamster haha.
Sadly, the movie poster made the 2 leads rather ugly I tot. They look a lot better in the movie.

Oh and the dance moves... stunningly gd!
I prefer this over "Step Up" series haha.

Rating: 3.5/5

Comments