QW had her external auditing today. "Flying colours" she scored lol~ Evelyn, Joanne, Ronnie and Alice were making fun of her haha... cos QW wore extra special today... make-up wor~ lol.
Elaine from COMET called. Gt temp job for me to do but I can't, so told XY. Hope she gets it ba!

*PH, dun brood over ur paper ah~ continue stuffing urself with chocolates okay!? LOL.*

QW in a gd mood haha... so we went to Quickbite, the Jap fastfood to have lunch. We ordered the Twins set ($16+), gt extra 5 drumsticks and dumplings... I loved the鸡串s~ shiok. We walked ard at Raffles Xchange (?) and I gt myself a pair of heels ($26.90) from DMX. Really comfortable. *Yeah, I am preparing to wear it for CNY 2009 haha.*

QW didn't buy the one she liked though. She say will wait till nex wk or sth. She's really interested in super high heels sia... those I can't walk properly in haha. She saw one imported from Korean one... after 30% discount still $180+ !

*Dunno if she's really rude or wat... I have a name; my name's nt: "Ooi!"*

Sci tuition with Pranoy. His aunt made and served me this "Mexican roti prata" (what I call it~)... with bits and pieces of chicken nuggets and salad inside!

Nice! Haha~ that's the gd thing of doing tuition with foreigners~ u get to taste foreign dishes~ lol.

Comments