忙里偷闲

*Listened to BIGEASTation epi86 last night. U-Know!!! OMG~ he acted as a girl in the recording... boy he sounds kinda cute~ DBSK sure are hilarious when it comes to role-playing lol.*

No, work today is pathetically~ packed. I am doing things every single min... dun even have time for toilet break! Haslin's on 2days leave again (plus one long 7-days break during the last wk of 2008), and piles of container sequence lists appeared on my desk this morning. I dunno, but somehow I'm a bit fearful of talking to Stella. Maybe cos she's way too experienced (14yrs), and she speaks of those "technical terms" as if they are "layman terms" (yes they are to her)... so much so they I get "blur" when she talk to me... like when I asked her bet A and B which is more urgent, so that I can do 1st, and she replied: "Equally urgent." *感受得到压迫感~*

*QW ah... spending on food is essential. Your "Super Show DVD" hor...害你连出去吃午餐又要考虑啊~ haha.*

OT for 15mins and I went tuition at Pranoy's house. Bus no.98 is pathetically slow.
今天的主题“忙里偷闲”是在这段时间想到的。
Waited for 20mins for the bus at the interchange. Realised commuters' eyes are basically focusin on one person: bus drivers. Me too. 看巴士车长走向左,我们的视线都向左边移;看巴士车长走向右,我们的注意力往右边去。内心焦躁不耐烦,心里只希望巴士车长不要再“向左走,或是向右走”,而是往巴士的车厢上。
Once the bus door opened, ppl rushed in front quickly. No one bothered to queue. 我也是被挤呀、挤的,挤上车去。

I gt a seat. Guess I was too tired today, so I was simply in a daze during the whole bus journey. 表面上,我可以算是在发呆;在欣赏人生难得的“偷得浮生半日闲”(there's a Eng saying which I can't rmb exactly but sth like "stop for a while and take a look at the bed of roses...");但实际上我的脑子可没闲着。
如果我的老爸是赌鬼,我真的不知道怎么办。如果真的是,他应该会伸手和我要钱吧 (considering the fact that I do have a bit of income nw)。长年累月下来,谁都一定会受不了。
我在想:不是我残忍、不是我“六亲不认”,长大了的我会带着妈妈远离他。我没有办法拿自己的血去喂一只永远不会喝饱的伊蚊。但他是爸爸我不能否认,所以应该还是会定时给他钱。若他有什么不满,我也只会说:“Take it, or leave it.” 我觉得,该孝顺的,算都做足了。

庆幸以上只是“假设”。是身边人的故事让我reflect.
现在我们保持了一定的距离 ,那些熟悉也都已是往事,但我没料倒会听到如此的事实。
Hmm...没什么复杂的感觉,只是有感而发。

After reflecting for so long, I gt down at Brendan's house bus stop at JE. Dang~ realised I gt off the wrong bus stop! Shld have alighted 2 bus stops later.
So much for my reflection haha.

*家,是我永远都不会下错的终点站。*

*SPH journalism scholarship talk... shld I go?*

Comments