盛夏光年

Dled the newest English QQ version ysn. God... it's gt almost the same function as Windows Live Messenger but somehow I find it a lot better.

*Can DBSK stop coming out with so many versions of their album!? Making fans broke sia... plus all those周边商品 "makes my hand super itchy" sia... I must close the windows in order to kurb my temptation to buy lor lol!*

Really did work today... as in whole day gt things to do. Went lunch with QW. I had the鲜虾蛋炒饭($3.50) and it's really delicious! The prawns are super fresh, and again“晶莹剔透”... juz like the ones I had at Waraku! This is one dish to die for sia~ lol.

*Anyone gt any idea how much does it cost to receive incoming calls from China? (Starhub user) Stupid No.3 called me... less than 2mins but I'm blur about the cost though. He said China there 1min oni RMB 40cents if I nt wrong~ doi cheap sia.*

*害我白白紧张了~*
Was supposed to meet Junie today for the chi DVD discussion, but she gt meeting last min... so cancelled our meeting at Vivo's Swensens. Had to sms HL and JQ in case they went there lol. So, Junie stays rather me. We are meeting tml night though.

Watched DBSK's "Rising Sun Showcase part1"... couldn't dl part2 sian. The guys were so“青涩”back then lol. *Xiah's red highlight resembles that of Rain's in "Speed Racer"!* Listened to Micky and Max's "I Knew I Loved You" and Max's "I Love You". I tot I liked the song... but Max seemed kinda disappointed with his performance lol.
Lee Teuk and Kang In were the MCs for the showcase. Fans asked questions and Hero的发质是公认地好啊~ Overall, kinda boring and "step-by-step" de showcase leh... maybe cos DBSK were still new and kinda conservative on stage.
*As much as I don't wish to, I'm starting to smell“王道”in DBSK... bet U-Know and Hero. Seriously, can U-Know be any more "glib-tongued" towards Hero? He's "automatically" praises Hero every nw and then.*

《盛夏光年》...三角恋、异性恋、同性恋。
I din get the ending. 康正行是表白了,但余守恒只说了:“你是我最要好的朋友。”
友情可以是由规定而形成的;但爱苗却是不知觉生长的。
喜欢电影的铺陈:慢慢地、直接地、却又细腻。

Gt to admit, there's even a pt when I hope the 2 boys would go together haha.

Rating: 3.5/5

Comments