Finished reading "Falling Leaves" by Adeline Yen Mah. War within a broken family... though it did nt impressed me as much as Dave Pelzer's stories, it's still worth a read.

*More Christmas gatherings! Yeah... I love the exchange of presents... heart-warming.*

QW and I decided to go Central for lunch after we saw I-weekly's recommendation. *Gosh~我越来越会享受了...“想瘦”也只是做梦了~* 15mins walk from our office... sun was burning hot. Central quite spacious, and nt much ppl even though it was lunch time.

Went into this Japanese restaurant called "Tom Ton". Nice ambience in there.
QW's "black pig ra-men" ($13)... it's delicious lor! Didn't take a picture of my "prawn and pork cutlet Katsu-don" ($18) cos the looks only "so-so" nia... nt tempting enough lol. The scrambled egg was super nice though. QW ordered another 2pieces of sushi... sth like sashimi... $8.80 leh~ So, lunch alone already costed me over 20bucks today... and gd thing was that they serve fruits after ur meal hehe.
*Raffles is definitely a place filled with tempting food here and there~*

Had tuition with Jorrick. At least I guess he bothered to revise his work last wk. He's a boy willing to share, but somehow he has difficulty translating his thoughts into words. Oh yeah and apparently, he has the same HP model as me... cos he lost his hp at a sch event. Poor boy... be careful nex time!

*觉得时间是过得蛮充实的,但偶尔又会觉得自己在家的时间略嫌太少了。*

Found this 2 vid links from a forum... dorky U-Know and Micky in the vids! Think it's a promotion vid for certain karaoke or competition. *Imagine if it's for K-Box~ how nice!*

1st vid, Micky was literally "Micky mouse" and I burst out laughing somewhr in 00:20 (PS: look out!) LOL. They were singing and playing crazily... dunno wat's the occasion though~ HAHA. But I like this vid, cos I somehow saw the "22yrs-old-youth" that they shld have in them, rather than the "adult-ish" DBSK onstage usually. Things like Micky hitting himself with a mop, U-Know pulling Micky's fake armpit hair(?) and the apology for their dorkiness...OMG~ Dun mind my spoilers... freaking hilarious vid... catch it urself!

In the 2nd vid, both were jumping and singing here and there again! Micky acts "gloomy" and turned into the funny grandpa, whilst U-Know... he's been workin' out yeah! Again, the "climax" part for me was from 01:00 onwards... those 2 crazy le HAHA!

Comments